We are looking for a Product Owner to join our Digitalisation team in Espoo to a full-time and permanent position
Your part in the Neste journey
At Neste we want to be forerunners in the rapidly changing world. This means running forward with digital transformation and accelerating new digital growth using agile methods and tools.
Digitalization and renewables build the future for Neste, and we are happy to invite you to join our journey.
As a Product Owner for our eCommerce and Extranet service Oma Neste you will work together with stakeholders in Finland and the Baltics to ensure the continued growth of our online channel sales.
We can offer you a tight community of industry leading experts to collaborate with while serving a large number of customers in both B2C and B2B segments.
In your role you will
You and the Online team consisting of developers and UX designers are responsible for creating modern customer services in online channels to fulfill real customer needs on a practical level. You will work closely with our marketing and sales teams to provide state-of-the-art tools for managing our operations. Channels include Web, eCommerce and Mobile. We are constantly evolving our offerings and are investing into new services such as Carbon Neutrality and EV charging all of which are also reflected in Oma Neste.
While you are responsible for the vision and development of the channel you will also work hands-on together with the main user of the digital channels to ensure smooth operations in content, analytics and stakeholder management.
Data and analytics form an increasingly integral part of our business and play a key role in refining our services.
In this position you will work as a Product Owner in an agile team and work closely with your team of developers but also with our Services & Solutions team and IT in a release focused agile and incremental development model. Most importantly you will be the voice of the business to ensure we are focusing on and delivering the right things.
The keys to success in the position
We hope you have some of the following skills and a keen interest to learn more
- Great communication skills with a wide range of stakeholders (eg. Business owners, Marketing Product Owners, IT experts, vendors)
- Agile development: Scrum or scaled Agile models like SAFe / LeSS
- Understanding of how to apply modern web technology and CMS systems
- An understanding of Customer Experience and ambition to continuously improve it
- Problem solving skills but also the ability to tell stories and to listen
- Passion for excellence
- Experience or willingness to work in an international context
- Have a constant development mindset, ability to proactively improve processes and ways of working
We also value
- Facilitation skills
- Good business acumen
- Proven experience in project management, preferably from large, complex design and/or implementation projects
- Experience with payment systems
- Experience in B2B business development
- Experience in applying design thinking methodologies in previous projects
What we offer you
- You will own and shape the Product Vision for Oma Neste
- A chance to reimagine the current solutions as we accelerate our digital transformation
- A chance to work with a diverse group of people including marketing, sales, IT and developers as well as your Product Owner colleagues
- Flexible working hours and ability to influence on where to work from
We believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom innovation and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Dennis Stolt +358 50 458 0651 on Friday 26th November at 14:30-16:00, or Tuesday 30th November at 12:30-14:00 or Friday 3rd December at 13:00-14:00.
Please submit your application by December 8, 2021. Please include your CV, cover letter and salary request in your application.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing. The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,800 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable. In 2021, Neste placed 4th on the Global 100 list of the most sustainable companies in the world.
For more information, please visit neste.com.