Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
This position involves heading a production team in the ABB Oy, Marine & Ports division, in Hamina, Finland, which assembles Azipod® steering units. As Production Supervisor, you will ensure continuous and efficient production operations in line with plans, procedures, and quality and safety standards and policies. Reporting to the Assembly Line Manager, you will aid in the transformation of parts and raw materials into ABB products in a timely and cost-effective manner, managing resources to meet production targets.
- Leading the assembly work in accordance with the objective set
- Taking care of safety and personnel
- Ensuring a high quality of end product
- Being part of capacity planning and resource optimization for the assembly production and cooperation with design, purchasing and product development departments
- Identifying deficiencies in production, proposing improvements and overseeing their implementation
- Identifying and recommending technical equipment and facility improvements
- Working with HR Management to ensure that the Hamina Production is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed
- Guiding, motivating and developing team members to reach their potential
- Few years of experience as an engineer/technician or equivalent expertise with industry
- Demonstrated experience working on a production line
- Supervisory experience or similar experience
- Experience in conducting electrical work is an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP system is an advantage
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- Fluent Finnish and English language skills
More about us:
ABB Marine & Ports supplies world-leading technologies that are driving the evolution of sustainable shipping. Electrical propulsion, data-driven decision support and integrated solutions for ship and shore from ABB are paving the way to a zero-emission marine industry, providing greater efficiency and reliability to shipowners, and preparing vessels to meet the demands of tomorrow. Our automation and electrical solutions are making port and terminal operations safer, greener and more productive. ABB Marine & Ports operates in 26 countries and has 2,000 employees. www.abb.com/marine
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
Yhteystiedot: If you have questions, please contact Assembly Line Manager, Jussi Seppänen, tel. +358 50 335 8394.
Työpaikan osoite: Hailikarintie 1, 49460 HAMINA
Työ alkaa: As soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 22.06.2021
Jätä hakemus: Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position with the job ID 78385388 by June 22, 2021 at https://careers.abb/global/en/home. We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 09.06.2021
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä