Business Area Description
At Fortum we drive change where it matters. We are a European energy company providing our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With around 20,000 professionals and activities in more than 40 countries, we have the competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. We strive to make an impact through a culture of open leadership, curiosity and continuous improvement. Do you want to take an active role for a cleaner world? Come lead the change with us! www.fortum.com
Business Technology drives digitalization at Fortum, enabling smart solutions for customers, improved asset and trading productivity, and new data driven business models. The organization brings together technical and digital competences and solutions to help optimize Fortum’s entire value chain, create excellent customer experiences and drive new sources of revenue.
The BT Program Management Team is looking for a Program Management Center of Excellence Expert to strengthen our PMO team. Our team is responsible for program and project management practices and development in close collaboration with other IT Strategy & Governance teams, BT Finance and Businesses.
• Independently develop and run the program management team processes and frameworks in collaboration with the team and related stakeholders
• Implement and coach project management ways of working
• Be responsible for key PMO processes from planning to daily execution
• Be responsible for project data accuracy assurance and adhoc/monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting
• Be a key user for the project management tools
• Additionally expertise in financial management, investment and value creation processes is seen as a benefit
• Support in other project management areas as needed
• Will work closely with the Portfolio Management Team as well as other BT Teams and Divisions
• Potentially run small projects as needed
We offer you
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle. This position is a front row seat in Fortum’s transformation and a chance to revolutionize the energy industry. You will work with our top management, internal digital experts and best external consultants to create new value and grow. You will have opportunities to work with exciting and pioneering projects across Fortum. You will be part of a dynamic community of tech enthusiasts and an open-minded leadership team. You shall stay at the pulse of business and help them to master the nuances of the digital world as you will be one of the key players in driving the cultural shift toward digital transformation. You can make a real difference for the cleaner world.
• A bachelor's or master's degree in IT or business administration or other relevant area
• Three to five years of relevant experience in IT or business/industry
• Must have experience from PMO work
• Project management experience and certification on project management practices is a benefit
• Proactive attitude and drive to promote and support continuous process improvement
• Bring a creative thinking approach when it comes to complex problem-solving situations.
• Well-organized, systematic and paying attention to detail
• Good engagement skills with colleagues and stakeholders, excellent communication and presentation skills both oral and written, ability to coach and inspire people.
• Able to communicate fluently with senior management
• Comfortable working in an environment that is being developed and changing constantly
• Good PowerPoint, Excel and reporting tool development experience
• Fluency in English is a must.
Please send your application via our online recruitment tool by August 15th the latest. For further information, please contact Eveliina Kallinen, CoE Manager, email@example.com.
To be selected for the position, the candidate must go through background clearance and a health examination, including drug testing.