Business Technology (BT) drives digitalization at Fortum, enabling smart solutions for customers, improved asset and trading productivity, and new data driven business models. The organization brings together technical and digital competences and solutions to help optimize Fortum’s entire value chain, create excellent customer experiences and drive new sources of revenue.
About the role
The BT Program Management Team is looking for a Program Management Center of Excellence Reporting Expert to strengthen our reporting and data analytics services in the PMO team. Our team is responsible for program and project management practices and development in close collaboration with other IT Strategy & Governance teams, BT Finance and Businesses.
- Independently innovate and develop the program management team's finance and reporting frameworks, tools as well as run the processes in collaboration with the team and related stakeholders.
- Be responsible for project portfolio´s data accuracy assurance and monthly/quarterly/yearly/adhoc reporting and dashboards. Ensure that the project data lifecycle is sustainable.
- Provide and present trends analysis and insights based on the data.
- Be the key user for the reporting tools we use and the main contact for our reporting partners and vendors.
- Implement, train and coach ways of working to our team and our stakeholders.
- Support in other PMO task areas as needed.
With us, you can take an active role in driving the change for a cleaner world. To reach our goals, we embrace a culture of openness. With mutual trust, believing in people, and taking care of everyone's wellbeing, can we reach even better results. Flexibility is the new normal and we apply hybrid way of working wherever possible.
For you, working at Fortum means exciting opportunities to develop your expertise and create a unique career path. We will support you on this journey. We believe diversity and inclusion inspire all of us to innovate and grow together. Therefore, we are committed to building teams where everyone feels included and is treated equally.
What we are looking for
- A bachelor's or master's degree in IT or business administration or other relevant area
- Three to five years of relevant experience in IT or business/industry of which minimum 3 years of experience in reporting, financial management, investment and value creation processes
- Outstanding Excel skills and reporting tool development experience
- QlikSense, PowerBI or other reporting tool development experience is a benefit
- Planview experience is a benefit
- Proactive attitude and drive to promote and support continuous process improvement especially in the reporting area
- Bring a creative thinking approach when it comes to complex problem-solving situations.
- Well-organized, systematic and paying special attention to detail
- Able to communicate fluently with senior management
- Comfortable working in an environment that is being developed and changing constantly
- Fluency in English is a must
- Experience from PMO work, project management experience and certification on project management practices is a benefit
Submit your application by 16th of January 2022 at the latest. If you would like to hear more about the position, please contact Eveliina Kallinen (CoE Manager), eveliina.kallinen @ fortum.com
To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and health examination including drug testing.
At Fortum we drive change where it matters. We are a European energy company providing our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With around 20,000 professionals and activities in more than 40 countries, we have the competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. We strive to make an impact through a culture of open leadership, curiosity and continuous improvement. Do you want to take an active role for a cleaner world? Come lead the change with us! www.fortum.com