Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a Project Manager at ABB Oy, IEC LV Motors division in Vaasa. In this position you will be part of the project management team and manage motor delivery projects. You will independently handle order changes and requests from ABB's sales companies. Now we are looking for person to take care of daily tasks related to customer communication, project documentation, customer witnessed testing and order change management. In this position you have a great chance to develop your technical and commercial expertise as a motor specialist. We are looking for a good team player with "can do" attitude.
We offer you a challenging position in an international working environment. You will have the opportunity for personal development, both in the field of project management and technology. This is a good opportunity to you to further your career in a global company with broad range of opportunities. In this role you will report to Customer Support Manager.
- Independently handling order changes and requests from ABB's sales companies
- You will be technically responsible for solving any problems that arise during FAT tests, managing changes and communicating solutions to the customer
- Acting as a contact person for internal stakeholders in dealing with problem situations
- Collaborating with project management team and different stakeholders
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering
- A few year's technical experience in working with electric motors
- Knowledge of the motor manufacturing process
- Communication and problem-solving skills are crucial
- You desire to work as part of a team
- Fluent spoken and written English and Finnish, other language skills are considered as a benefit
- Knowledge of EX motors and related standards is considered an advantage, as well experience in motor manufacturing
More about us:
The IEC LV Motors Division is a global market leader focused on helping industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation increase energy efficiency. The division offers a full range of energy efficient low voltage motors, including SynRM (synchronous reluctance) motors to help customers reduce power bills and cut emissions. With rugged designs, a global footprint and application expertise, IEC LV motor solutions have a well-earned reputation of improving reliability and productivity in the most demanding applications.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
Yhteystiedot: For further information on the task, please contact Customer Support Manager Sanna Laukas, tel. +358 50 33 41816. Available on Mon 10.5. and Tue 11.5. at 8-9 and Fri 14.5. at 9-15.
Työpaikan osoite: Strömbergin puistotie 5 A, 65320 VAASA
Työ alkaa: As soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 17.05.2021
Jätä hakemus: Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position with the job ID FI78727419 by May 17, 2021 at https://new.abb.com/fi/uralle. We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 03.05.2021
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä