Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are looking for a Project Manager at Hitachi ABB Power Grids, Transformers business in Vaasa, Finland.
In this position, you will be managing transformer delivery projects from the internal kick-off meeting until the final invoice is sent and settled by the customer. You will be ensuring that all related activities are performed in accordance with Hitachi ABB Power Grids policies, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety and environment requirements, financial targets as well as scheduling commitment.
- Managing transformer delivery projects from internal kick off meeting until final invoice is sent and settled by the customer
- Responsible for all customer communication after project is moved from sales to project management
- Submitting agreed drawings and documents to customer for approval
- Responsible for drawing approvals from customers
- Arranging and acting as a host during customer visits, inspections and factory acceptance tests
- Acting as a link between factory organization and customers
- Responsible for managing possible changes during order-delivery process
- Following calculated vs. actual cost development of projects
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering or an equivalent degree
- Proactive and flexible personality
- Ability to solve problems and work independently
- Excellent social and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English. Swedish and other language skills are seen as advantages.
- Basic computer skills
- Basic electrical and mechanical knowledge is an advantage
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid.
Yhteystiedot: For more information about this role, please contact Tuomas Wahlberg, Head of Project Management Office, at +358 50 334 6540.
Työpaikan osoite: Strömbergin Puistotie 15 C, 65320 VAASA
Työ alkaa: as soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 30.09.2021
Jätä hakemus: Ready for a new exciting challenge? Apply for the position by 30 September 2021. Apply for the position with the job id FI51989130 at https://www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com/career.
We will initiate interviews as candidates apply and position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 10.09.2021
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä