Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Would you like to work in a challenging role, with opportunities to execute and lead prestigious projects? Are you a proactive visionary who enjoys building customer relations? We are now looking for an addition to our team to manage and run our largest and most complex projects - a person with commercial project experience, who has a strategic mind and excellent negotiating skills. If you are up for a challenge, then you should become our new Project Manager at ABB Oy, Process Industries in Vaasa or Helsinki.
Reporting to the Project Management Office Manager, you will maintain and enhance customer satisfaction by ensuring that customer requirements and all targets are met, providing excellent service at every stage of the project. In order to be able to successfully collaborate with our customers and different stakeholders you will need good English and Finnish skills.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in an international working environment. You will have the opportunity for personal development in the form of training and an opportunity for professional development and career within the organization.
- Leading the execution of large scale international projects
- End to end responsibility to deliver projects within agreed scope, budget and schedule
- Monitoring projects to ensure best practices in cost control, resource efficiency and Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
- Analyzing and addressing project risks, and regularly disseminating lessons learned
- Working with other functions to coordinate contract negotiations and claims with customers
- Achieving project deliverables and compliance with contract requirements
- Building strong relationships with customers and other stakeholders
- Providing clear guidelines, tasks and milestones, while motivating and providing feedback to project team
- Managing and reporting of the project progress with project management system tools
- Planning competence and resource needs together with project Lead Engineer and Resource Managers
- Several years of experience in Process Industry, working as Project Manager
- Demonstrated experience in management of project scope, cost, schedules and vendors/subcontractors
- A B.Sc. or equivalent higher technical education
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills
- Good command of English and Finnish. We also appreciate other languages, especially Swedish.
- Earlier experience with:
ERP tools for e.g. SAP
MS project, Planisware, Primavera
More about us:
Process Industries division delivers complete electrification and automation solutions, industry-specific products and lifecycle services across industries. Engineering and delivering reliable electrification and automation solutions from devices to monitoring and control make our customers get more out of their investment. Digitalization solutions including collaborative operations, remote services and augmented reality help improve plant and enterprise productivity, reduce maintenance and energy costs. Our engineering, project management, services and solutions portfolio covers a wide range of industries - Mining, Pulp & Paper, Metals, Aluminum, Cement, Chemical, Battery and Food & Beverage.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
Yhteystiedot: If you have questions, please contact Topi Kinnunen, PMO Manager tel. +358 (0)50 332 2456.
Työpaikan osoite: Strömbergintie 1, 00380 HELSINKI
Työ alkaa: As soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 31.12.2021
Jätä hakemus: Please apply for the position by December 31st 2021 at https://careers.abb/global/en/job/80379597/Project-Manager. The position will be filled when we find a suitable candidate so apply as soon as possible.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 23.11.2021
TE-palvelujen ilmoitusnumero: 11075502
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä