Are you the energetic and self-driven project management professional ready to lead marine automation solutions delivery projects?
The solutions of Valmet's Automation business line are designed to maximize the profitability of our customers' businesses by improving production performance and cost, energy and material efficiency. Our worldwide network of experts supports our extensive range of process automation solutions and services. We serve our customers in the pulp and paper and other process industries, power generation, marine and oil & gas.
We are looking for Project Manager to manage mainly our marine customer delivery projects. As Project Manager, you will be responsible of project execution according to the customer's contract and our internal processes. Your main key performance indicators will be keeping the agreed schedule, maintaining the excellent customer satisfaction and project profitability. Typically, you will manage your projects starting from sales support phase until the customer's acceptance and the lifecycle service phase. You feel great pride of your work quality and lead your project team with your own example, which will be seen in the results your team delivers to our customers as well.
- Experience of marine automation such as machinery, HVAC, power management, LNG, propulsion
- Established contacts with Finnish shipyards and shipowners
- Relevant educational background such as Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum five years relevant experience from delivery projects
- Capability to lead international project teams, see the big picture and to prioritize in changing situations
- Good networking and collaboration skills with project teams, customers and other stakeholders.
- Strong business understanding and customer-oriented mindset
- Strong sense of responsibility and proactive attitude
- Fluent in English and Finnish, and readiness to travel
We offer you a demanding and responsible role in our fast-growing business environment. You will be a part of our global project management network and have a great opportunity to grow professionally. Welcome onboard to take the next step in your career!
For more information about this role please contact to Jari Ripatti, Director, Projects, +358 40 521 7792. To apply for this position, please complete our on-line application form including your CV and salary request at latest by December 5th , 2021.
This position will be preferably located in Tampere.
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 14,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers' performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how - and above all, teamwork.
Join the team! www.valmet.com/careers