Our vision is firmly set on the future – a world of fewer emissions that we collectively strive for.
Gasmet Technologies designs and manufactures world-class gas analysis systems and emission monitoring solutions to measure gaseous emissions from industrial processes, gases released from natural sources into the atmosphere, and gases present in working environments.
Gasmet contributes to keeping people safe and the environment clean by providing reliable and accurate cutting-edge measurement technologies. The finest technologies developed by our highly experienced R&D team enable the highest possible quality and reliability of the products.
Gasmet is committed to change the way of working towards a more sustainable course of action. Big steps towards better sustainability at the every-day level have already been taken.
At Gasmet, we embrace a culture of friendliness, openness, and professionalism. We work as a team and rely on each other. For our customers, our honest and uncompromising way of working stands as a sign that they can rely on Gasmet.
As an employer, Gasmet offers an international and flexible working environment where high-tech meets global real-life challenges. If you can share our vision and are a team player but not afraid of individual responsibilities, you're probably the right person to work at Gasmet!
Gasmet, founded in 1990, consists of the parent company and five subsidiaries located at strategic locations around the world. The headquarters and factory are located in Vantaa, Finland. We have around 120 personnel, and in 2020, the group's revenue was 26 M€. Gasmet operates in more than 80 countries covering all continents.
Gasmet is part of the Nederman Group and stands under the Monitoring & Control Technology division with Neo Monitors and Auburn FilterSense.
We are now looking for
Project Manager – R&D
In this position, you will manage selected research and development projects within Gasmet’s R&D department. Projects are cross-functional between specialists from fields of optical spectroscopy, optics, materials science, mechanics, electronics, automation, software and IoT, all with a goal of developing new and better Gasmet products and services.
As Project Manager, you pinpoint the goals, operate with logic, and steer the project to finish in time, keeping all project stakeholders well in lockstep. Depending on your background, you also have the possibility to take more of a technical role in suitable projects. In this position, you as Project Manager run multiple, parallel projects and report to CTO.
We expect from you:
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Great decision making and problem solving abilities
- Proven project planning, coordination and execution skills
- Capability of managing risk and uncertainties
- Positive, optimistic and constructive attitude
- Fluent social skills
To succeed, you will have:
- Suitable education in the field of science and technology
- Effective, practical, and hands-on attitude in daily operations
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Finnish is considered advantage
- Good IT knowhow
- Good project documentation and reporting practice
- Project management or equivalent experience with proven track record. Minimum experience of 2 years
We offer you
- Permanent full-time work in international and inspiring work environment
- A unique place to work with the best technology in the industry
- Flexible working hours with dynamic and skilled colleagues in a growing company
- Modern work environment in Vantaa Piispankylä
- Flexible hybrid work model between home and the office
For motivation, check out our recent groundbreaking products like GT5000 Terra for environmental and health and safety applications in gas measurement, https://info.gasmet.com/gt5000-terra-gas-analyzer
If you’re the person we’re looking for, send by latest September 20th 2021 your CV and Application to email@example.com. Please add your salary request in the application.