Samankaltaisia työpaikkoja kuin tämä
Do you enjoy working in an environment of continuous improvement, where you keep learning and developing throughout your career? Would you like to be part of Helping realize life’s potential by building future with us? Here is your chance to join Radiometer Turku a fast growing company in Bio valley of Turku.
Radiometer Turku Oy is looking for two (2)
to join the Strategic Projects Team in Turku. Team is contributing to the growth of the company by establishing new integrated automated manufacturing systems in our production site in Turku.
You work as part of the project team by participating in the planning, execution and reporting of validation and qualification activities. You are excited to learn new technologies and techniques and you are equally comfortable with both hands-on work in laboratory or in production as well as writing documentation. You have some experience on testing or validating laboratory or production equipment. You ensure that QMS regulations are fulfilled in your own area. You will work in close collaboration with different functions and stakeholders involved in the process development including Production, Design Transfer and R&D.
We expect from you
- Bachelor´s degree in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Engineering or other relevant area
- Experience of production processes or production development activities in the similar industry
- Understanding of relevant QMS regulations (ISO 13485)
- Good communication skills both in written and spoken Finnish and English
- Good documentation skills
- Good knowledge of commonly used software. Excel and SAS JMP proficiency is a bonus
- Creative mindset, solution-oriented approach, and strong set of problem-solving skills
- Team player with flexible ‘can do’ attitude
We offer you
- We offer you a unique opportunity to work in the field of medical technologies, where the combination of knowledge sharing, and professional respect makes it both fun and meaningful to go to work. You will meet enthusiastic colleagues who take pride in making a difference in a company whose products can truly impact other people's lives. As part of Radiometer and Danaher you have many opportunities for training and career development and a wide range of employee benefits to support your well-being at work.
- We are using LEAN tools in our company and you shall have numerous opportunities for personal development in LEAN tools and practices.
For further information please contact hiring manager Program Owner Sari Hukkanen by e-mail email@example.com or at +358 40 8376 380 (best available daily at 8.30-10.00).
Please submit your application with salary request and CV at www.staffpoint.fi. The application deadline is the May 30th 2021 but the recruitment will be completed as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
<iframe width="560" height="316" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3IRF_mTUf54" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>