Are you going to be our new Purchasing Engineer in our Finland team?
Our team is part of Services EMEA Procurement and you would be located in Jyväskylä.
As Purchasing Engineer you will be procuring goods and services for Roll Service center projects and services sold in Jyväskylä and Karlstad. You will be responsible executing procurement according to Valmet Requirements in terms of quality, price and availability.
Maintaining and developing existing and new suppliers' relations is important part of your work. Your responsibility is to secure availability and capacity within your suppliers as well as delivery follow-up of procured items.
Working environment is dynamic and fast-moving in which your actions has a clear business impact.
To be successful in this position you should:
- Have at minimum a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or in similar field or relevant work experience.
- Be an expert in procurement with more than 3 years' experience preferably in multi-national company.
- Have skills at cost etc procurement related analysis.
- Have knowledge of business processes. Knowledge of board and paper making products is a plus.
- Have good skills in English and Finnish language both written and spoken. Swedish is seen as advantage.
- Have good IT skills in using MS Office Tools. Experience of using ERP-systems, and other procurement IT-tools will benefit you.
- Have good communication and relationship management skills.
- Have ability to work proactive, independently leading your own work and making decisions timely manner providing solutions.
- Have willingness to participle and support EMEA ROL Procurement success
We offer you an independent role in fast-moving, not-cyclic environment. You will have development opportunities and support from our professional and experienced team. In this role you will execute operations having a clear business impact and have a chance to participate purchasing development work.
Did we get you excited? If yes, please send you application with you CV via link provided as soon as possible but no later than 25.5.2021. We are reviewing applications already during the application period.
For more information, please contact Hannu Savolainen, Senior Manager, Procurement, firstname.lastname@example.org and mobile +358 400 377 860
EMEA area is Valmet's biggest market area when measured by our business volume. The area comprises Europe, Russia, the Middle East and Africa and employs currently nearly 1700 employees.
The collective agreement for senior salaried employees will be applied to this position.
Valmet Finland is a smoke-free workplace.
When everything works togetherValmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 14,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers' performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how - and above all, teamwork.