At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are looking for a Purchasing Specialist at Hitachi Energy, Transformers business in Vaasa. In this role your focus will be on executing the procurement of the materials and services that support the business by optimizing availability, inventory and reliability of the suppliers and supplied products. You will ensure execution in accordance with company and Procurement & Logistics sourcing strategy, instructions and procedures.
We are looking for a variety of people to join our team so don't hesitate to apply even though you don't meet all requirements. A team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you to join!
- Secure material availability to production lines. Proactively communicates with suppliers and logistics to avoid material shortages and delays from suppliers.
- Review on the regular base the ERP demand plan and act accordingly to initiate or change in a timely manner the PO to Pay Process. Share forecast with supplier as defined.
- Create plan for every part in area of own responsibility. Maintaining an optimal level of inventory.
- Forecasting volumes to suppliers
- Work continuously to improve process performances in line with defined objectives
- Take into account supplier constraints in order to minimize risks to the delivery and extra costs. Manage long outstanding open PO's adequately.
- Monitor supplier performance level on agreed KPI's and provide regular feedback to suppliers. Implement improvement measures with the suppliers in alignment with other functions.
- Manage claims with suppliers.
- Supports in or manages new supplier introduction process and supplier ramp-ups.
- Provide reports and share with other colleagues and functions as needed.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering or business administration or another relevant field
- Experience in purchasing or supply chain management is seen as an advantage
- Independent, proactive, development-minded and goal focused attitude to work
- Swift communication skills and ability to run successful negotiations
- SAP experience in MM module is seen as an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world's energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
Yhteystiedot: For more information about this role, please contact, Jarmo Rintala, Planning & Fulfillment Manager, tel. +358 50 334 4510.
Työpaikan osoite: Strömbergin Puistotie 15 C, 65320 VAASA
Työ alkaa: as soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 17.10.2021
Jätä hakemus: Ready for a new exciting challenge? Apply for the position by 17th October 2021. Apply for the position with the job id FI51956677 at https://www.hitachienergy.com/career. We will initiate interviews as candidates apply and position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 13.10.2021
TE-palvelujen ilmoitusnumero: 11003373
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä