Join us and be part of our fastest-growing business area! Our parcel and e-commerce business serves Finnish consumers, companies and online stores as well as large international operators. We transport tens of millions of parcels each year in Finland and the Baltic countries. We invest in digital service development and boldly seek new directions for growth. With us, you can be part of a rapidly developing field that grows through sustainable development, digitalization and internationalization.
Do you like improving the quality of products and services, learning new things, developing processes and yourself? Do you enjoy teamwork and collaboration at work? If so, you might be the right person for us!
We are now looking for
Quality Assurance Engineers
with API and automation testing experience to join our Parcel and eCommerce division. The Parcel and eCommerce division includes experienced developers, test engineers and other software professionals. We work in agile teams and we are very flexible. As an integral part of our international team, the Quality Assurance Engineer ensures the overall quality of the system under development by analyzing requirements, designing, running and maintaining manual and automation test suites, and reporting defects. To succeed in this role, you should have good experience with test automation frameworks and methodologies together with API and back-end testing.
The ideal candidate is precise, with an eye for detail, at ease with working on different projects. Since you will be working closely with internal and external colleagues with very different backgrounds, we expect you to have strong collaboration skills. We are very flexible and welcome different viewpoints, therefore we are looking for someone with an open mind, the ability to take initiative, share their views and challenge opinions as well. Moreover, you are ready to work with diverse technologies and domains stretching from mobile to web applications, APIs, databases, back-end services.
Would this be you?
- At least couple of years of software testing experience including system, regression, E2E and user acceptance testing
- Good knowledge of REST API testing (i.e. Postman, SoapUI)
- Experience with back-end testing
- Experience with version control systems (i.e. Git)
- Strong test automation skills (i.e. Robot Framework)
- Knowledge of continuous integration (i.e. GitHub Actions)
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle, software testing principles, processes and techniques
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Sound initiative skills and the ability to work independently with minor supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Fluent Finnish language is highly appreciated!
- As a plus it would be great if you also have experience with performance testing and Python scripting, but this is definitely not mandatory :)
As a Posti employee you do not just carry out tasks, but you have the chance affect the development of the society. Together with the best experts in the field of new technologies you create the parcel and e-commerce business of the future, efficient processes, automation and digital services. You will have an opportunity to utilize what you have learnt so far, but also to grow and develop further as a professional.
Does all of this sound good? Then send your application (CV and cover letter) including your salary request by 30 January 2022 via our Workday recruiting system. The position is based in Helsinki. We will start conducting interviews right away and will make hiring decisions as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Please notice that only applicants who already have a valid residence permit for working reasons in Finland (if at all required) will be considered for this position.
Hopefully we will hear from you soon!
We handle and deliver the logistics of nearly everything – e-commerce parcels, heavy freight items, postcards or love letters – on your terms! Posti is evolving and its transformation is built by a diverse pool of professionals from postal employees to artificial intelligence experts. In a big company, the range of possibilities is huge. Make Posti your next big opportunity – join us to create the future Posti!