At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Konecranes Port Cranes is an important part of Port Solutions and provides an excellent range of lifting equipment and maintenance services as well as automation and software solutions for the container handling industry. We do business all around the globe and we are known for trail-blazing technology, delivery excellence and can-do spirit.
The project Management Office (PMO) of Port Cranes is responsible for the project management of port crane deliveries. We operate in a project environment and collaborate with a global supply network. Port Cranes PMO is now strengthening its quality team and seeking to hire a Quality Documentation Engineer. You will participate in Ports Cranes and Port Solutions delivery projects by being responsible for quality documentation from manufacturing to commissioning.
Your key responsibilities
- Compile quality documentation according to internal and customer requirements
- Review quality documentation and coordinate the process of handling related non-conformities
- Collaborate with Business Lines, sites, procurement, Konecranes factories and other stakeholders to rectify the nonconformities and facilitate the root cause investigation
- Support development by driving continuous improvement process and facilitating related meetings
Why join us
With us, you will have a great opportunity to work in a truly international environment and to develop professional competence in quality management and crane manufacturing.
At Port Cranes we are proud to offer a multidisciplinary engineering environment, as well as close interfaces to stakeholders from manufacturing and other business lines. This makes us a unique place to work for. If you want to go far, Port Cranes will take you there!
What you should bring
To succeed in this role, you need to have perseverance, be precise with details, have strong communication skills and act according to to set deadlines. It's also important, that you are motivated to work across a multitude of cultures interacting with suppliers and internal partners.
We also expect you to have:
- Technical education (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mechanical engineering) or competency acquired via working experience
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings
- Previous experience with nonconformity handling, quality assurance and control is seen as an asset
- Fluent written and spoken English skills. Finnish skills are beneficial.
- We also appreciate the knowledge of products for the container handling industry.
Please submit your application and cover letter with your salary request by the 6th October at the latest via Apply -link. For further information about the role, please contact Joni Kallunki, Quality Manager, Port Cranes by email: joni.kallunki(at)konecranes.com.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.