At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
We are looking for a forward thinking Quality Engineer to work in Hyvinkää. Heavy Duty Components Supply is part of Konecranes' Supply Operations and is responsible for global production of trolleys, electrical and mechanical components for Industrial and Port Cranes in Hyvinkää, Dalian, Zaporozhye and Slany factories. Hyvinkää factories are producing heavy duty Engineered to Order crane components.
Quality Engineer role:
As a Quality Engineer you will be part of Quality team in Heavy Duty Component factories in Hyvinkää, handling quality claims related to crane electrics, solving customer problems, finding root causes and defining preventive actions for them. Quality reporting and leading of improvement projects will be part of your tasks too. You will be working in close collaboration with other Konecranes factories and front line units, product platforms, materials management and engineering.
What we expect from you
- Handling claims from our internal customers related to crane electrics
- Finding solutions to customer problems as fast and cost efficiently as possible
- Root cause investigation and defining corrective and preventive actions together with our specialists
- Assisting and developing reporting of quality issues
- Leading improvement projects
- Act as a key contact person between internal customers, design engineers, manufacturing and purchasing and vendors
- Bachelor's or higher technical degree in electrical engineering preferred, however, prior equivalent experience and training will be considered in lieu of formal degree
- SAP knowledge
- Good communication and language skills (Finnish and English)
- Good negotiation and customer service skills
- Positive attitude, teamwork skills
- Knowledge of crane and inverter technologies is an advantage
- Hands-on attitude
What we offer you?
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in global and technically interesting supply chain and manufacturing environment. Our Quality Engineer role is a great opportunity for freshly graduated person for starting up career, or a professional with 1-3 years experience looking for new challenge. Konecranes offers you international atmosphere and network, and possibilities to grow in your career.
Want to learn more about us?
Go to Konecranes sites and learn more about our company. We care our personnel and want to offer possibilities and benefits to be successful in your career. See more, go to link here. Also watch this video here.
For further information, please contact Mr. Juho Syrjänen, Quality Manager, Heavy Duty Components Supply Hyvinkää, tel. +358 40 681 3729
Please apply via the link below or www.konecranes.com/career latest on 24.10.2021.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.