We are looking for a Quality Specialist to join our client company Hologic. In this role, youll be supporting quality assurance in IVD medical device production. This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next step in a global and rapidly growing company. If you have experience working with IVD devices and as a person, you are persistent and patient with great communication skills you might be the one we are looking for! Apply today since we will proceed with the selection process as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
As a Quality Specialist, youll get to work closely with IVD medical device production, supporting and developing the quality of production. You will get a chance to develop your skills in quality assurance, risk management, and handling the occurring defects in medical device production. In this role, you will get a chance to utilize your problem-solving skills and persistent attitude in quality control and management. We do not expect you to be a ready package - you will be comprehensively trained, and your development will be supported by a team of professionals!
You are offered:
• A comprehensive training and onboarding program
• An opportunity to grow and expand your expertise with the support of highly passionate and professional colleagues
• Interesting, responsible, and varied job tasks
• A Possibility to work in a dynamic and international work environment in a rapidly growing company
• Great remote working opportunities
• Supporting quality assurance in production
• Working with a quality management system in product and process defects
• Conducting technical troubleshooting activities, evaluations, and risk assessments
• Supporting and developing other quality management processes (e.g., CAPA)
• Creating reports and documents
Etsimämme henkilö on
• Experience working with IVD medical devices (e.g., in the production of the IVD medical products)
• Relevant educational background
• Fluent English skills and good Finnish language skills
Experience working with quality management is seen as an advantage.
As a person you are
• Persistent and patient
• Determined and solutions-oriented
• A people person with great communication skills
• Start: As soon as possible
• Work extent: Permanent
• Location: Espoo + remote work
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Hologic that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Hologic is a medical technology company primarily focused on women's health. They develop, manufacture, and supply diagnostics products, medical imaging systems, and surgical products for women's health through early detection and treatment in the United States, Europe, the Asia-Pacific, and internationally.
Kysyttävää? firstname.lastname@example.org, Ilmoitusnumero: 15079318