At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are looking for a Software Design Engineer at Hitachi Energy, Grid Automation Products unit in Vaasa. You will be a key member in a diverse team whose role is to create and maintain a set of efficient engineering tools for the MicroSCADA family of products. Your contribution will support our ongoing digital transformation of grid automation.
This is a position with a high technical focus, primarily on .NET and Web technologies. You will have a possibility for full-stack or backend focused personal development, and a chance to increase your competence within the digital substation automation domain. The starting competence level as a member of this team can be adjusted to fit your current level of technical competence ranging from junior to senior roles. We offer you an open-minded work environment where all ideas for change are welcome and discussed.
- Designing and implementing new software functionality together with a team of professional design engineers using best practices as developed and agreed by the team
- Collaborating with other teams for large scope functionality which can span over multiple product lines
- Carving out your own set of competence areas within the team according to your own interests and needs of the team
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in software development
- Practical experience within C# and .NET
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Excellent team collaboration skills
- Good grasp of different web-based technologies is an advantage
- An understanding of the electrical grid domain, specifically around substation automation is considered as a plus
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world's energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
Yhteystiedot: If you have questions, call or email Kim Lillås, R&D Manager, at +358 50 33 43 756 or email@example.com.
Työpaikan osoite: Virtaviiva 9, 65320 VAASA
Työ alkaa: as soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 14.12.2021
Jätä hakemus: Interested in joining the MicroSCADA Crew and ready for a new exciting challenge? Apply for the position by December 14, 2021. Apply for the position with the job id FI51653475 at
We will initiate interviews as candidates apply and position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 23.11.2021
TE-palvelujen ilmoitusnumero: 11075762
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä