The Reporting & Analytics team is part of the Business Processes unit in the Finance organization consisting of professionals from both Business Processes and IT.
We are a team driven by turning data into valuable information to all Neste Business Units, and looking for a Reporting & Analytics Specialist to join us in the Espoo headquarters.
The position is temporary until the end of September 2022 to cover a team member’s family leave.
Your part in Neste journey
The open position is for the area of Integrated Planning and your tools will be primarily SAP eBPC and BO4.2.
As a Reporting & Analytics Specialist your main responsibilities include to:
- Engage with Supply Chain Business Planning stakeholders to gather, clarify and manage reporting requirements
- Analyze the data from various sources to translate the business requirements into value adding reporting & visualization solutions
- Ensure the integrity of respective reporting concepts throughout the lifecycle
- Test the implemented changes jointly with the business users, learn the Neste business and drive the discussions on technical details with IT Specialists
- Develop and innovate new solutions and ways of working with businesses and functions
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Knowledge of business processes and concepts such as S&OE, S&OP, Integrated Planning, and Financial Forecasting
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in the area of Reporting & Analytics
- BBA or M.Sc. level degree from relevant field
- Knowledge of reporting & analytics platforms and front-end tools: hands-on development experience in analytics (BI), self-service and visualization solutions such as SAP BI BO and Microsoft Power BI
- Excellent team working skills and systematic way of thinking
- Advanced collaboration and communication skills in English
We also value
- Experience of the SAP ERP, SAP BW, HANA and Microsoft Azure
- Experience on participating projects or project tasks in international environment
- Vendor management skills in multi-vendor environment
- Experience of working daily with off-shore vendors and AMS (Application Management Service)
- Agile development experience
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Fernando Ramírez, Lead, Reporting & Analytics, tel. (+358) 50 458 1680 on Tuesday June 8th or Friday June 18th between 11-12 EEST.
Please submit your application with CV and cover letter by June 20th, 2021.
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude testing. The first interviews are preliminarily scheduled to take place on week 24.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,800 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable. In 2021, Neste placed 4th on the Global 100 list of the most sustainable companies in the world.
For more information, please visit neste.com.