Samankaltaisia työpaikkoja kuin tämä
RF Engineer - Helvar
Helvar are looking for an RF Engineer to join our international Agile R&D business unit. This role will help strengthen our SW Solution Wireless team and will be based at our Espoo, Keilaniemi office, which is the first WELL v2 (pilot) certified office in northern Europe.
Here at Helvar we are developing new IoT solutions with products ranging from our own hardware and embedded software products and sensors to mobile applications, developer APIs, and cloud services.
So if you are you an RF Engineer, looking to joining an International company with 100 years of Heritage, then we have a great opportunity waiting for you!
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- To support RF and HW bring up work, debugging and troubleshooting RF related SW together with HW and SW designers.
- Creating and maintaining scripts (Linux) and developing test tools for HW bring up.
- Works according to given tasks.
- Consults, supports and guides own team’s external interfaces.
- Is responsible for sharing knowledge in his/her expertise area.
- Gives input to process development.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate at least some of the following competencies:
- Knowledge and experience of Bluetooth architecture and layers.
- Knowledge and experience of RF and protocol measurement tools (like labView, ComProbe etc)
- Knowledge of antenna designs.
- Mesh networking topology understanding.
- Have a proactive, driven mentality when it comes to RF Competencies at Helvar.
As on additional plus, you may possess following skills and competencies:
- Basic skills of coding like python or c, c# etc would be a bonus.
- Experience of IoT device test environments.
What we offer:
This is a great opportunity to join our team as an RF Engineer with an international company that is at the forefront of lighting controls technology innovation. Our team is driven by innovation, persistence and healthy pride of the things we are achieving together. We can offer you an inspiring and flexible work environment, and remote working possibilities. We will also provide training on our products and solutions.
Apply to join our team of talented and innovative Lighting Intelligence experts!
If you’d like to be a part of the Helvar family, please apply for this vacancy via our Helvar Careers site at helvar.com/careers/.
For additional information on the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Partner, Ben Fryer firstname.lastname@example.org who will get in touch with you shortly.
Helvar is celebrating our 100th year as an international Finnish software and hardware product company, with a 250-person strong team focusing on advanced lighting control systems, products and services. Headquartered in Finland with Lighting Intelligence R&D offices in both Espoo and outside London, we develop intelligent energy efficient products and solutions for global customers in 50 countries. Inside our Lighting Intelligence R&D Agile organization, we are developing new IoT solutions with products ranging from our own hardware and embedded software products and sensors, to mobile applications, developer APIs and cloud services.