Sales and Office Assistant
Sales and Office assistant ConMed Finland
The position and main responsible
- Support the Nordic Tender Specialist in workflow of Finnish tenders and be responsible of operative tasks related to tenders
- Follow up and coordinating purchase contracts and pricing
- Support Area Sales Representatives with all tasks connected to the office, local warehouse, loaners, demonstrations, and trials
- Coordinating deliveries of goods related to
services and repairs. Including goods reception, administration in
business (ERP-) system, packaging, and shipping from the Finnish Office
to a customer or a Service and Repair Center.
- Repairs coordinating and service sales together with exchange sales
- Support the Nordic Marketing team and be a part of coordinating local events, seminars, nurse courses, congresses arrangements
- Support the Nordic Management team in arranging internal meetings
- Support the Nordic Marketing team in general tasks, translations, projects, and campaigns
- Coordinating and follow-up on Consignment stocks together with Area Sales Reps.
- Be a part of workflow of Maintenance Service of our Demos and Loaners in Finland
- Coordinate, plan and follow up Finnish Service – and Leasing- contracts
- Helping, in cooperation with Finance, new employees to get IT devices (Laptop, Ipad, Mobile etc.) during the onboarding process.
- Responsibility for the Finnish Office in Espoo
- Backing Nordic Customer Service regarding Finnish customers, when needed
The company offers an inspiring and innovative workplace, good career and development opportunities, internal training, and competitive conditions.
- Experience in Marketing and Tender work in the Finnish healthcare sector.
- Good skills in the office IT system (Outlook, Salesforce, and Oracle) and technically gifted.
- Manage the local language and our corporate language English. Swedish is a plus.
- Have a good sense of planning and structure in the daily work.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- A role model when it comes to sales team support, customer relations and high work ethics.
To succeed as Sales and Office Assistant at ConMed, you need to be energetic, enthusiastic and goal oriented. It is necessary to be self-motivated and willing to self-measure daily value to the company. You need to be structured and flexible and to have self-confident, possessing courage and to be creative. You need to have high ethical values, honesty, and integrity.
Last application date: 2021-09-26
You are welcome to contact Cecilia Jegander at Crozz Rekrytering and Consulting at
+46 73973 83 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the position
We look forward to receiving your application!
CONMED is a global medical technology company that specializes in the development and sale of surgical and patient monitoring products and services that allow our physician customers to deliver high quality care and as a result, enhanced clinical outcomes for their patients.
Through its Advanced Endoscopic Technologies, Advanced serves the following medical specialties: CONMED serves the following medical specialties:
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Laparoscopic, Robotic, and Open Surgery
- Gastroenterology and Pulmonology
- Patient Care
Our broad portfolio focuses on the needs and wants of specific specialties while coming together at the point of care delivery to offer our customers the power of choice and the power of convenience.