Country: Finland (FI)
Location details: neuvoteltavissa / Pääkaupunkiseutu
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Konecranes Agilon is an automated warehouse system that is used for storing and
managing thousands of different components in various environments. Agilon connects information to material flow by utilizing Industrial Internet in maintenance, production and spare parts centers and their related material replenishment processes.
To support further growth of Agilon business, we are seeking to hire an ambitious sales professional who is motivated to take a key role in accelerating sales in Southern Finland.
As our Sales Manager you will be responsible for both managing assigned accounts and for acquiring new prospects and sales opportunities.
Your key responsibilities:
- Building and enhancing relationships and communicating our offering
- Acquiring new prospects and sales opportunities by using different methods (cold-calling, webinars, fairs, etc.)
- Preparing quotations, driving negotiations and closing contracts
- Screening and segmenting assigned accounts as well as planning
- related sales strategy in co-operation with the Account Management team
- Implementing planned sales development initiatives
- Meeting the set sales targets by following company policies, Code
- of Conduct and the present constrains (margin, commercial and technical
- Identifying and managing potential risks related to contract agreements
- Providing input to budgeting and gathering market intelligence
- Cross-promoting Konecranes offering
Why join our team?
Being part of growing Konecranes Agilon business, you will have an excellent environment for developing your professional sales career and contributing to the success story of the product that has wone several awards and recognitions. Read more about Agilon from our company site (click here) and watch also customer success stories on Youtube (click here). As a company, we are committed to developing our people and we will support you to be successful with us. Want to learn more about Konecranes and what your future colleagues have to say? Then watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AklPBQd_p0I
What should you bring?
For this role we are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated team-player who has a passion for B2B solution sales. It’s crucial for the success that you have outstanding interpersonal skills and strong customer-oriented attitude as this role is much about interacting and negotiating with customers as well as supporting customers in buying process.
We also expect you to have:
- technical or commercial degree, in logistics, industrial management, or economics
- minimum 5 years’ experience in a sales role for industrial solutions and a solid track record to previous success
- proactive can-do attitude and ability to work on own initiative
- demonstrated leadership skills
- excellent communication skills and fluency in both Finnish and English
We also appreciate knowledge of logistics and production processes in different industry segments. This role requires business travel.
If you have got inspired by the role, submit your application by the 15th of June, at latest via Apply -link below.
For further information about the role, please contact Timo Husso, Director, BL Industry, Agilon Business by phone +358 (0)40 715 8765 or via email:
is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range
of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600
locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to
improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of
industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong
responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all
employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which
is free from any form of discrimination.