Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a SCM Specialist you are responsible for translating stakeholders' requirements into sourcing opportunities, managing supplier relationships and developing SCM processes. You work in close co-operation with suppliers, manufacturing, R&D and engineering. You have the possibility to work in and with both global and local teams. This role reports to Production & Procurement Manager. We offer you an interesting position and versatile challenges in a global environment not to mention good opportunities for professional growth and career development.
- Sourcing activities within projects (in collaboration with manufacturing, project management and engineering)
- Leading SCM projects, i.e. outsourcing and ramp-up/ramp-down activities
- Managing supplier relationship including contract management
- Creating and managing requests for quotations and offers
- Leading selected supplier negotiations and acting as a contract owner for nominated contracts
- Managing saving projects and reporting monthly key performance indicators
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering or business
- Previous work experience (several years) in sourcing or supply chain management, preferably on a global level
- Good negotiation skills as well as contract, relationship and supplier management skills
- You have analytical approach to work, excellent problem-solving skills and a systematic, independent and pro-active way of working
- The ability to co-operate with different functions and interest groups in an international environment
- Excellent written and spoken Finnish and English, German and Swedish are an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP
- Ideally, you have experience in handling subcontracting network, material competence (plastics, metals), knowledge about machinery (i.e. injection moulding machines and tools)
- Knowledge of Power BI and Logisticar are a benefit
More about us:
Wiring Accessories unit in Porvoo develops, manufactures and sells wiring accessories and installation materials for residential and commercial buildings as well as smart home automation for enhancing energy efficiency in buildings. The products are produced mainly for the Nordic markets.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
Yhteystiedot: For more information contact Mikaela Ahlnäs-Mäkeläinen, tel. +358 50 3354 261, available on Wednesdays between 10-12 a.m.
Työpaikan osoite: Porvoon Sisäkehä 2, 06100 PORVOO
Työ alkaa: As soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 08.08.2021
Jätä hakemus: Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position by August 8, 2021 at https://careers.abb/global/en/job/79168347/SCM-Specialist. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 29.06.2021
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä