We´re looking for
(Senior) Project Scheduler – Estonia
About the job
AFRY Energy Division is now looking for a (Senior) Project Scheduler to enforce its Owner’s Engineer project team in Vantaa (Finland) firstly and then at the project site of Enefit280-2 in Auvere (Narva, Estonia). As a scheduler, you maintain the project schedule in the execution phase of the project. You work side by side with project management and site team to execute project planning in the an efficient way including
- setting up the project schedule control process as well as progress reporting
- tracking project deliverables progress, calculating the progress, forecasting the future
- communicating the schedule status and reporting deviations
- proactively managing the scheduling process including identifying critical timelines
- actively engaging with project team and relevant contractors representatives as well as other stakeholders
Besides the standard project objectives, you constantly aim to achieve set targets through proactive collaboration with all project stakeholders.
Who are you?
The person we are looking for has:
- a Degree in Engineering or Economics
- very good command of scheduling tool MS Project and Primavera.
- full professional proficiency in English language. Estonian language is a advantage.
We expect applicants for the senior position to have 7+ years of experience in scheduling and control in industrial investment projects.
In addition, we appreciate:
- the ability to develop schedules from first principles as well as critical integration of contractors’ schedules
- the ability to identify bottlenecks on the project looking at the schedule and advise the project team accordingly
- a good knowledge and direct experience in execution scheduling at the construction site
- excellent leadership, communication and inter-personal skills to ensure a smooth communication with client’s organization and within the project team
- good command of data analytics and visualization tools
- strong self-leadership skills, proactive and persistent attitude,
hands-on mentality and desire to further develop in your role and grow within the team
- readiness to travel and relocate.
AFRY is a European leader in engineering, design, and advisory services, with a global reach. We accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society.
We are 16,000 devoted experts in infrastructure, industry, energy and digitalisation, creating sustainable solutions for generations to come.