Are you good at finding best technology and technical solutions for the Pulp customers?
We are currently looking for a Senior Pulp Technology Manager to clearly understand the needs and concerns of customers. In this position you play a key role in building and maintaining solid working relationship externally and internally with customers and Valmet network. You coordinate Valmet business towards designated customers in Region Finland as part of the regional sales team.
As the key point of contact for regional pulp clients, customer satisfaction and high-quality service are your priorities. With your strong pulp technology background especially in Pulp Industry and with thorough understanding of customer needs, you will successfully convert customers needs into cost competitive solutions. You have the lead in developing and executing sales plans to improve customer's processes and to increase competitiveness,. You are also responsible for ensuring the customer feedback on offering is taken into Valmet's offering development process.
Your tasks will include:
- Responsibility of planning and executing the business within Valmet Scope, including all aspects of customer relationship and satisfaction management
- Support our customers by identifying their needs and responding quickly with the solutions to improve their processes and results
- Develop and execute appropriate Valmet and Regional Sales Strategy
- Elaborate sales, business, mill level actions and marketing plans
- Give input to the intensive work of Regional Sales Management team
- Develop additional service activities with the Operations organization.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Strong Technology/pulp process background in Pulp Industry
- Approximate 10 years related experience in various positions in production, process development, R&D or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Willingness to travel (approximate 30% of your working time)
- Experience in communication and commercial discussions
- Strong experience of Customer Value Chain
- Solid team working, management and communication skills, ability to delegate
- High level of commitment and working capacity
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English, Swedish as an asset
- Ability and skills to work in a matrix organization and to influence on people without having direct line organization.
In return we offer:
We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in a well performing team, where you will have the chance to put your education and experience into good use as well as excellent fundament for professional development.
You will report directly to Region Finland Sales leader and be a member of the regional sales management team. For further information, please contact Kari O Nieminen, VP Sales, Region Finland, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +358 400 732 491.
Please fill out your application via the link provided with your CV and salary expectation by 23rd January 2022.
Valmet Finland is a non-smoking workplace.
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 14,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers' performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how - and above all, teamwork.