Do you have what it takes to develop a community of advocates for one of the most transformational companies of the decade? Are you passionate about sustainability and committed to creating a healthier planet for our children?
We are looking for a Senior Social Media Manager to join our Brand team in Finland to strategize and drive Neste’s social media presence and activities.
We have a dynamic team of experts working in brand marketing and digital services. Our team is responsible for driving brand awareness by developing world class digital initiatives and brand marketing globally.
Your part in Neste journey
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a global social media strategy that aligns with the company's strategy and business objectives
- Driving continuous development of our social channels
- Growing a community with strong advocacy for our brand in social channels and leading our global community management
- Implementing continuous story-telling and social media campaigns with our team of experts and partners
- Working with our analytics and insights team to 1) ensure performance metrics and measurements are in place 2) optimise and report on social media campaigns and measurement 3) share and implement learnings
- Generating, editig, publishing and sharing engaging content regularly
- Listening, monitoring and responding to followers in a timely manner
- Suggesting and implementing new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Staying up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media
You will work closely with our business and functions to ensure a robust presence in our social channels. You will also manage the relationship with our social media partners externally. This is a critical role reporting to the Head of Brand Marketing and Digital Services.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is:
- 7+ years of experience in social / digital roles working for a global brand
- Proven track record and passion for developing and implementing social strategy / programs from scratch
- Work experience in an international organization
- Passion for driving success through data and performance
- Creative storyteller who likes developing compelling stories and content ideas together with our team and partners
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – you can clearly
convey strategies, tactics, rationale and results to peers, agencies and
- Curious and keeps up to date with the latest developments
- Native English language capabilities is a definite plus
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with VP, Brand Clara Lee, +358 50 487 3390, from 5pm - 6pm daily.
Please submit your application by October 17th, 2021.
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude testing. The first interviews are preliminarily scheduled to start on week commencing October 4th.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,800 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable. In 2021, Neste placed 4th on the Global 100 list of the most sustainable companies in the world.
For more information, please visit neste.com.