Are you a designer who is passionate about creating useful, usable, engaging user experiences?
We are now looking for a senior user experience designer. Join our Systems Engineering team in Helsinki to help designing business management solutions for private and public sector organizations across the world.
In eliciting customer needs and refining requirements, you will collaborate closely with other UX designers, product owners, architects, software engineers and business stakeholders. As a senior, you will also mentor others with less experience in UX design, review designs, provide constructive feedback, and govern our shared design system. As a part of an agile team, you will come up with innovative UX solutions for our long living continuously evolving world-class products and take them from concept to creation by:
- User research, conceptual design, and user journey mapping
- Use case design
- Wireframe, interaction, and UI design
- User assistance design
- Prototyping and validating your designs - with usability testing when appropriate
What we expect from you
- Solid understanding of human-centered design, design thinking, and prototyping
- Degree in a suitable field such as HCI, Interaction Design, Computer Interaction, Behavioral Psychology or an equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in designing UX of software products
- Determination in agile Design-Driven Processes
- Being comfortable with communicating and presenting your design decisions and their rationale to stakeholders in English
- Understanding when to rely on already existing best practices and when to get innovative!
What we can offer you
- All the needed training to the domain area and QPR products
- Possibility to shape and develop your own role – and the support needed to get there!
- Chance to tackle challenging complex problems that the industry hasn’t solved yet
- Work and learn with international software development professionals and with leading experts in business management systems
- Dedicated time for growing and developing your competences in various areas
- Flexible working arrangements and a wide range of benefits
Send your application, CV, portfolio and salary request to email@example.com - We are looking forward hearing about you!
About QPR Software
QPR Software Plc (Nasdaq Helsinki) provides solutions for strategy execution, performance and process management, process mining and enterprise architecture in over 50 countries. Users of QPR Software gain the insight they need for informed decisions that will make a difference.
With 30 years of experience, 2 000 customers and over a million licenses sold, QPR’s products are highly regarded by industry analysts and customers alike. QPR Software Plc. was founded in Oulu in 1991 and has its headquarters in Helsinki. Dare to improve. www.qpr.com