Looking for an opportunity to be part of an agile data-driven team focused on unlocking new growth and elevating the customer experience? As someone driven by a sense of curiosity, who likes to get things done and loves influencing business decisions through insights, you will find this opportunity challenging and full of variety.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
You’ll join our team in Digital Sales (Personal Banking) Finland where you will interpret data, analyzing results and generating recommendations by delivering actionable insights that drive business value. While you are working day to day within the Digital Sales execution team Finland, you will also be a member of Web Analytics & Online Optimization team.
Web Analytics & Online Optimization is a team supporting business units with the collection of online data, providing insights and performing optimization of business online. Within this team you will have Nordic colleagues with similar roles as yourself, and this is where you can expect to get your guidance, sparring, professional development, role descriptions and targets.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills and have the ability to work cross functionally with team members across the business. You will be passionate about understanding customer behaviours and the customer journey and continuously trying to improve the digital channels through the business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Craft and build reports for various use cases such as, but not limited to, investigative analyses, scalable reporting solutions.
- Support the marketing team by providing in-depth analysis on weekly performance
of the business, Pre vs. Post impact analyses towards changes on the site.
- Collaborate with the Digital Sales team to create reports for holistic site conversion funnel measurement.
- Optimize the existing Adobe Analytics workspace by identifying potential performance issues
- Develop digital media recommendations by collaborating with the Digital
Marketing Responsible(s), Paid Media team and our vendor partners.
- Create compelling user experiences delivering high-converting landing pages for various traffic sources.
- Execute A/B optimization tests that drive fundamental improvements to the website experience and performance.
- Manage the end-to-end experimentation process including hypothesis setting,
test design, KPI selection and goals, test execution, results measuring and recommendations.
The role is based in Helsinki.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. If you enjoy rewarding challenges, researching and coming up with effective solutions, you will fit in excellently as a web analyst within our Digital Sales team.
Your profile and skills:
- Perform analysis on and develop models for integration that support business
requirements including performance & attribution reporting and research analysis. Assessment of web analytics channels effectiveness against targets.
- Experience in driving end to end measurement frameworks. Merging of web analytics data including CRM data to further enhance insight.
- Execute A/B optimization tests that drive fundamental improvements to the
website experience and performance including hypothesis setting, test design, KPI selection and goals, test execution, results measuring and recommendations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and you enjoy working as part of a team that is spread across multiple countries.
- Continuously push the boundaries for your skillset, and stay ahead of the changes within the data and analytics field.
- Driving business strategy: Ability to tell stories with data, educate effectively, and instill confidence, motivating stakeholders to act on recommendations.
- Driving self-serve and data literacy: You will pursue data quality, troubleshoot data validation, and see issues to resolution.
- You consider yourself well-verse in conversion rate optimization and generally finding ways to improve customer experiences and generate online sales.
Your preferred background:
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience working with product analytics, web analytics, or other customer experience analytics. Familiarity with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target Adobe Audience Manager is considered a plus.
perform sparring with a developer, and understand what is possible. If you are able to write some of the simple code, it is considered a plus.
- Proficiency with probability and statistics, or a willingness to understand what is under the hood of the tools your work with.
- Professional user of Excel, R, or similar.
- A general understanding of SEO and Display advertising.
- Fluent in Finnish and English, verbal and written.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application and resume no later than 31/10/2021. Please note that we proceed with potential candidates interviews already during the application period. For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Anja Pedersen, Head of Web Analytics and CRO capabilities for Business, via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.