Samankaltaisia työpaikkoja kuin tämä
Dreaming of having career change in finance? Here is your chance to show your skills and get into team with supportive and positive atmosphere.
In order to support our EMEA organization in Services business, we are now looking for a Service Controller to EMEA Finland Finance team to take care of management reporting and controlling, especially concentrating on controlling of overheads, and also developing our estimation and budgeting processes.
You have expertise in field of capacity costs controlling. You are able to lead discussions around financial performance and support managers in their operative & strategy targets. You strive for continuous quality improvements and cost management initiatives and in matrix development of related KPIs. Your systematic way of working enables you to keep tight schedules and endure pressure. Furthermore, you will collaborate with wide stakeholder network and participate actively in assigned development projects within the business.
Main responsibilities are
- Capacity costs controlling for your responsibility area (Finland / EMEA)
- Providing strong business support and financial analysis for management reporting and development purposes
- Accurate and timely HFM reporting and needed reconciliations
- Strong involvement and development of estimation and budgeting processes in EMEA organization
- Securing and developing efficient business controlling procedures and systematic ways to co-operate with the business
- Participation in other development projects within your responsibility area / teams
For this position, we would like you to have solid experience within the area of finance and/or controlling. We are interested in your willingness to develop yourself and learn more about more Services business in EMEA.
- Working experience within the area of finance and/or controlling preferably in an international business environment and matrix organization
- M.Sc. (Econ.) or Bachelor of business, finance and accounting studies as major studies
- Strong analytic skills to make conclusions out of data sources
- System oriented approach and skills for using finance related IT applications and MS Office
- Strong negotiation, networking and teamworking skills
- Proactive, developmental and analytical working style
- Endurance for tight schedules and pressure
- Communication skills both in Finnish and in English, including fluent spoken and written language
You will get a professional and engaged multicultural work community to support you on your way. We encourage and cherish an innovative culture - This position provides you opportunities for growth, self-development and demonstrating skills. Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. Our commitment to moving our customers' performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how - and above all, teamwork. Welcome to grow and learn together with us!
Did we catch your interest? For additional information, please contact Business Controller Jenni Huhtala, tel. +358 44 3635134, email@example.com. The application period closes on 16th May 2021. Please tell us about your skills and send us your CV with salary expectation.
EMEA area is Valmet's biggest market area when measured by our business volume. The area comprises Europe, Russia, the Middle East and Africa and employs currently over 1700 employees.
The collective agreement for senior salaried employees will be applied to this position.
Valmet Finland is a smoke free company.
When everything works togetherValmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 14,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers' performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how - and above all, teamwork.