To strengthen our customer’s Nordic Business Technology team, we are looking for a permanent Service Delivery Manager to Payment Solutions to aid in delivering solutions that will enable St1 to benefit from opportunities in the business environment created by energy transition and to find competitive edge from digitalization.
For a Service Delivery Manager St1 Business Technology is a great place to put existing skills into action and to learn and develop those even further. You will have a unique hands-on possibility to make real impact by developing our tools and processes in an environment of multiple vendors, technologies, and business domains.
In this job, you need to have a good tolerance of uncertainty, disciplined way of working, and ability to prioritize the tasks at hand based on what brings the most value for the company. Perimeters of your responsibility area might sometimes stretch, and It is less important if you already have all the competences, experience and knowhow described in this job advertisement but more important that you have an enthusiasm to hands-on engage in problem solving in collaboration with other people and continuously learn for more.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will:
- Be a first point of contact for the Business related to all demands on your responsibility area
- Collaborate closely with IT teams with product owners to plan and deliver solutions that works end-to-end both from business and operational perspective
- Facilitate communication between vendors, service providers and other internal stakeholders and when needed act as intermediary or” translator” between diverse stakeholders.
- Help projects to succeed with their targets and deliverables
- Ensure business continuity by smooth operations and following continuous business development processes and practices
- Together with other team members develop and maintain support processes on St1 Nordic level
- Ensure relevant security requirements and regulations are followed and met
- This role is not strictly pre-defined, but one of your first tasks would be to start working as a Technical Product Owner for Card Management / Issuing system and to prepare retirement plans for approaching retirement. Later when gaining more experience and knowledge, other applications and solutions will be introduced
You will be responsible for:
- Card and Account Management system and its interfaces in and out as a Product Owner
- Delivery of overall customer solution and operating model
- Providing professional support and guidance to application end users
- Ensuring security and compliancy requirements are met and regulations are followed
- Carrying out having necessarily level of testing made
- Identifying needed actions and dependencies in our various on-going projects
- Developing and implementing new guidelines and practices
- Creating and maintaining documentation, such as product requirement sheets and feature specifications, training material, etc.
- Incident and Problem Management
- Reporting of deviations and defects
Key success factors in this role are:
- Professional experience minimum of 5+ years in IT and/or Payment Industry together with project management skills
- Knowledge of how payment ecosystem is working
- Background from Payment Solutions from Retail, Acquiring or Issuing and understanding of the related fundamentals and methods through practical experience.
- Ability to coordinate at multiple levels and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to present technical information in understandable language
- Take ownership of payment related issues
- Incident and Problem Management
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Comfort working independently
Advantages in this role are:
- Fluency in Swedish, Finnish, or Norwegian
- Some know how from any relevant industry (oil, gas, energy, payment, retail)
- Previous experience in Fraud Management
- Work experience as a team leader
- Project management and coordination experience
- Product life-cycle management
What's in it for you?
- A position where you can put your skills and knowledge into real use and at the same time continuously learn for more.
- Multiple business domains in one company, there is always a new business area you can dive into and a new interesting project to be worked with.
- Startup like working culture but with the backbone of big company. Unique combination of freedom and responsibility. You are not just one cog in the wheel but can really make a difference to the company’s future.
- Small but talented group of people from business technology, business and open-minded vendors where each individual counts. Nordic community and opportunity work in an international setting.
- Role and responsibility can be tailored based on applicant’s experience and knowhow.
The work starts in the beginning of next year/upon negotiation but since we start reading the applications immediately, we wish you to apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the role or recruitment process, please contact Poolia; Annastiina Korpi, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +358 20 7290 835 or Sanna Majava, email@example.com, tel. +358 20 7290 838.
St1 Nordic Oy is a Nordic energy Group whose vision is to be the leading producer and seller of CO2-aware energy. The Group researches and develops economically viable, environmentally sustainable energy solutions. St1 focuses on fuels marketing activities, oil refining and renewable energy solutions such as waste-based advanced ethanol fuels and industrial wind power. The Group has 1.250 St1 and Shell branded retail stations in Finland, Sweden and Norway. Headquartered in Helsinki, St1 employs currently more than 1.000 people. www.st1.com