With over 40 years of experience, Hansen Technologies is a leading global provider of customer care, billing software and data management systems across 80 countries with specializations in the utilities and telecommunications industries. With 1500 people across 31 offices globally, our people bring a deep expertise, that drives innovation and ideas to ensure we deliver exceptional products and services
We are currently looking for an EMEA Service Delivery Manager to strengthen and support the delivery of our regional IT projects. This is an opportunity to jump into a fast-paced and international environment with varying IT projects across multiple industries!
Responsibilities and tasks
- Support the sale, development, maintenance and monitoring of project delivery schedules
- Ensure that technical issues are resolved and ensuring that agreed time frames are met and in line with the expectations of the Client.
- Work with the Product Delivery Manager and Project Manager to maintain good relations with Client and Account Manager and keeping them aware of the delivery status
- Reporting of delivery progress internally, including envisaged Issues and Risks, delays to schedules, and progress against (esp. resource planning) budget.
- Drive the implementation of delivery standards across the region and product teams
- Document centralized customers contractual requirements (SLA, Backups, etc..) and report on outcomes
- Conduct route cause analysis where required to understand and learn for any faults
- Ensure IT Services meet all obligations to the customer and delivery teams for key deliverables and ongoing service commitments
- Be the point of escalation for any service issues and be the incident manager for any major outages in the region
Professional skills and personal competencies
- Proven background as a Service Delivery Manager within an IT environment
- Good knowledge of ITIL
- An understanding of agile SDLC and good overview of SaaS
- Good technical knowledge of virtual server infrastructure, Linux, databases and networking
- proactive and customer focused mindset to drive service delivery excellence combined with extensive experience in IT Service delivery in a complex environment.
- Work within a global team and understand multiple cultures
- Demonstrated experience in vendor management with focus on ensuring service integration and management to deliver end to end service delivery.
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems and to thrive on challenges requiring innovative solutions
- Excellent stakeholder management skills focusing on keeping stakeholders satisfied by proactively managing communication and by implementing and tracking key service metrics.
- An ability to collaborate and build strong relationships through the organization to achieve service delivery objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Local language is Finnish, business language is English. Additional language of either Swedish or Norwegian is highly advantageous
- A track record of working in the Energy and/or Telco industries is highly advantageous.
Please only apply for this role if you have a legal right to work in Finland.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Kasper Kuusela - Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA @ email@example.com