Do you want to help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy?
At Tesla, that’s our mission.
Our Service Managers are the front-line leaders of our Service operation. They act as brand ambassadors, delivering an exceptional experience to customers, managing day-to-day operations as well as proactively developing team members to reach their full potential.
- Champion your team: As Service manager you have the overall responsibility for the whole Service Center. We look to you to lead, build, and develop our brilliant Service team in Tampere. You recognize potential and are committed to continuously growing your people. And you always act with safety in mind.
- Drive operational excellence: You drive, monitor and leverage KPI’s to ensure success, manage the day-to-day operations and lead continuous improvement across the center. You spread awareness, create a sense of ownership, and inspire your entire team to reach our goals.
- Inspire first-class customer experiences: With a profound understanding of what a great customer journey looks like, you support the team in delivering excellence. You take on escalated customer cases and monitor trends to continuously improve our service.
- Lead through change: Tesla is an ever-changing, always fast-paced environment. We will challenge your ability as a leader every day, to support your team and deliver great results, no matter the change.
- A strong people leader, with proven background managing teams in a service-focused technical environment. Automotive industry experience is a bonus.
- Knowledgeable – your team are the experts, but we expect you to quickly develop a good understanding of the processes and workflow of a workshop.
- Operational and strategic in your leadership, while always remaining hands-on.
- Experienced within change management, with the proven ability to lead and engage people through and beyond change
- Digitally savvy – ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems
- An excellent communicator, in both English and Finnish, you communicate clearly, concisely, and respectfully.
- Safe to drive – we require you to hold a valid Finnish driver’s license.
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success
- The chance to work with a brilliant and highly motivated team in one of the world’s most innovative companies
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow as a manager and leader
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A safe, clean and fun workplace
Join the mission. Apply today.
Note that applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step-by-step tutorial can be found here).