Software Developer (Finland based)
Lumoa is on a fast, global growth track. By joining us you will have the unique opportunity to help build something unique and contribute to the success of the company. You will get a privileged view of how top brands drive customer experience while working with executives from globally recognized brands, enabling them to link customer experience and AI to drive business impact and customer-centricity.
At Lumoa we help clients care for and listen to their customers through our AI-powered online service. This in order to deliver better experience, to make the end-customers happy and to drive the clients’ businesses forward. Making customers happy is great business: Our NPS is over 50 and Lumoa has witnessed explosive growth over the last few years.
As a developer, you will be part of the development team (within the RnD organization) in coding our AI-based software for our customers. You will have the freedom and autonomy to innovate, design, select tools and implement changes to our ever growing software that needs to be highly scalable and reliable. The work will be done within the scrum process, which includes developer team, ops team, data science team and the Lumoa PO/CTO.
The work itself includes:
- Working with developers and data scientist to understand customer needs and bringing forward solutions and ideas.
- Implement solutions both on our frontend (react) and backend (Nodejs/Python) codebases.
- Innovate and bring forward new ways of working/implementations to bring efficiency and reliability to our product.
- Producing high quality and understandable code, following coding guidelines
The team has been working with the following technologies, and you can expect to work with similar technology and tools as a part of the development team:
- MongoDB (MongoAtlas)
- GitHub Actions
- Argo CD
- Argo Workflows
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
We are a very dynamic, agile, and diverse team. We are looking for a person with following qualities to fit the team:
- Proactive and industrious
- Fast learning, curious and adapting to new situations
- Decent human being and nice to work with
We are also looking for the following core competence backgrounds and skills:
- Development background either through studies or work life.
- Good experience with some of the above-mentioned or similar tools/technologies
- Ability to be productive, bring attention to issues and prioritize work in own field
- We prefer a person with work experience and seniority for this role, but we are also open for talented graduates with an ability to get things done.
Regarding other qualities:
- Ability to communicate in English effectively is required
This role is in Finland and need weekly attendance at the Lumoa office, Helsinki Kalasatama
As a Lumoa employee you will be offered:
- A chance to be an important player in scaling a SaaS company
- A lean startup atmosphere in an internationally diverse team
- Nordic quality of life and work-life-balance working for a company based in Helsinki, Finland.
- An opportunity to work in a company with strong culture where collaboration is encouraged, help is always given, people care about each other and have fun together.
- A competitive monthly salary
- Solid benefits such as a high-end company equipment’s, phone benefit and number of other new benefits, that have been improving over time.
- Flexible work schedules and a modern office in Kalasatama with an option for working remote now and after Covid-19.
Lumoa is a Next Generation Customer Experience Management Platform that automatically generates customer insights from customer feedback and identifies important improvement areas in your products, services, or business.
The company has a startup culture that offers agility, autonomy and diverse responsibilities. People are open-hearted and open-minded and they get things done.
With the lead of a veteran startup PO: the RnD team has created a leading product in few years that successfully competes with the big players of the world’s markets. The RnD team has been fundamental to Lumoa’s success and now you can take your part in this customer centric and fast-moving team in creating a world leading product.
Take next step for your career and join amazing Lumoa Family.