Are you a Software Engineer at the beginning of your career and looking for new challenges? Look no further - this is a really unique opportunity to join a Finnish start-up company and be part of their growth story! As a Software Engineer you get the best of both worlds; a challenging, fast-paced, interesting and ever developing role combined with a working environment that focuses on work/life balance as well as company culture. Our customer takes pride in having co-workers passionate about their work and being ambitious, communicative and flexible. Does this sound like you? Apply as soon as possible since we will be moving forward with candidates continuously.
In this role, together with Head of Product Development, you will decide which projects needs focusing on and work with both front- and back end solutions on a daily basis to develop the product further.
You are offered
• A working environment that takes care of their employees and focuses on work/life balance and well-being
• An exceptional opportunity for personal growth and growth opportunities within the company
• The right tools to succeed in your position
Your tasks as a Software Engineer would consist of but not be limited to;
• Web software development
• Plan and execute projects together with Head of Product Development
As our customer is a start up company in a growth phase, no day will be the same. Your job and responsibility is to support the development of the product on a daily basis and by utilizing your skill set make sure to be able to adapt to any needs they might need.
Etsimämme henkilö on
The requirements are:
• 1-3 years of experience in Software Engineering
• Experience in using either Vue, React or Angular
• Some knowledge of Python and SQL
• Experience in web backend development
• Fluency in English, written and spoken.
It is seen as an advantage if you have experience in using Django, AWS, GCP, or Heroku.
As a person you are:
• Eager to learn
• Curios, honest and kind
• Start: As soon as possible
• Work extent: Recruitment. We are looking for Software Engineer to join our customer on a permanent, full-time contract
• Location: Helsinki, Finland
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our client is one of the leading Google My Business -expert in the Nordics. You will learn more about them as the process goes on.
Kysyttävää? firstname.lastname@example.org, Ilmoitusnumero: 15058961