To strengthen our customer’s dynamic Instrument development team, we are looking for a permanent Software Manager(s) to their R&D and PLCM organization.
As a Software Manager, you will experience the entire lifecycle of instrument & test development. You will be working with multiple stakeholders, including the subcontractor network.
Your key responsibilities:
- Steering software development (internal & external) and/or act as a designer in the projects
- Planning and executing Verification and Validation actions according to Aidian’s quality systems
- Taking responsibility for goals and timelines of your projects and work packages
- Working according to Aidian’s operation system (IVDR directive, ISO 13485, FDA QSR)
Key success requirements in this role are:
- Applicable education
- Strong experience in software development in embedded systems and an agile environment
- Good communication and collaboration skills to support work in cross-functional teams
- An active approach to problem solving and good interpersonal skills
- Fluent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Systematic working methods to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Additionally, we value:
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish
- Medical / IVDR development experience
- Mobile and/or cloud development experience
- IoT and/or other device connectivity related development experience
We also hope that you have a passion for project work and working with people, as well as know how to organize resources and bring together multiple stakeholders in support of project goals.
What's in it for you?
We offer you versatile and challenging tasks in innovative and fast-paced work community. You will get excellent employment benefits and a place in our professional R&D and PLCM organization.
The work starts in the fall/upon negotiation but since we start reading the applications immediately, we wish you to apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the role or recruitment process, please contact Poolia; Annastiina Korpi, email@example.com, tel +358 20 7290 835 or Sanna Majava, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 20 7290 838.
Aidian (former Orion Diagnostica) is a leading Finnish-based IVD company with almost 50 years of experience in developing and manufacturing reliable, fast and easy-to-use diagnostic tests especially for primary care. We focus on point of care diagnostic tools that enable healthcare professionals to detect diseases more quickly, make evidence-based diagnoses and treatment decisions, and follow up on treatment outcomes. We offer our customers and partners the best solutions and service with a customer-focused mindset, high-quality products and agile operations. With a strong can-do attitude we aim to provide flexible solutions to our customers’ specific needs. Over 80% of our net sales comes from international sales and Aidian employs ca 260 people. Our aim is to aid health globally by promoting efficient and fluent healthcare. www.aidian.eu