We are looking for a Software Testing Engineer to join our client company StageZero Technologies. As a Software Testing Engineer your primary focus is in development of StageZero software testing framework and test automation infrastructure. You are particularly interested in automated software testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery principles, and you are keeping up to date with the latest knowledge within the area. If you have previous experience in test automation and a strong passion towards it, keep reading and send us your application soon!
As a Software Testing Engineer, you will work as a member of an agile software development team. You will evaluate and select tools, technologies and platforms for automated and manual software testing and support your colleagues in using them. You will participate in software development with special focus on software testing. Your role also includes quality assurance tasks and acceptance testing with the aim of maximizing the level of automation in these areas.
You are offered
• A small and dynamic team with great spirit and strong background in agile methodologies
• A possibility to influence on your work tasks according to your field of interest
• Environment where you can continuously improve your professional skills
• Flexibility and agility of a young and small startup company
• Design and development of testing methods and infrastructure for unit testing and automated software testing
• Keeping your knowledge up to date with modern ways of testing a cloud-based software system on different abstraction levels; unit testing, integration testing, UI based acceptance testing
• Coach and train your colleagues on the software testing practices and frameworks
Previous experience from work, school or personal projects on any of the below is seen as an advantage. We offer a great opportunity to improve your skills on these technologies with the support of professional team members.
Current main products of StageZero Technologies are built on the following technology stack:
• ASP.NET Core (MVC, SignalR)
• .NET Core / .NET 5
• Entity Framework Core
• Azure cloud infrastructure
• Azure SQL Database
• Azure Blob Storage
• Azure App Service
• Unity game engine
Our current choice of tools and frameworks for software testing includes the following:
• Visual Studio
• Azure Pipelines
• Azure DevOps Services
Etsimämme henkilö on
• Relevant educational background
• At least 3 years of previous work experience in software development and 1 year in software testing
• Fluency in English, written and spoken with good communication skills
• Solution oriented team player with attention to detail
Previous experience in web and mobile application development or testing, and cloud-based software systems are seen as an advantage. Finnish language skills are also seen as an advantage.
• Start: October or according to agreement
• Work extent: 12 months, with the possibility to continue
• Location: 00520, Helsinki, partly remotely
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from StageZero that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
StageZero is a Helsinki based AI company focused on offering high-quality data for AI projects. StageZero builds a network of data creation partnerships for both computer vision and NLP (Natural language processing) segments. StageZero creates and labels AI data in GDPR compliant way. For more information about StageZero you can find here!
Kysyttävää? email@example.com, Ilmoitusnumero: 15059323