Are you an expert in product security? Do you know how to ensure security requirements in customer solutions in a complex technical infrastructure?
We are now looking for a Solution Product Manager, Security to join the Product Management team in Finland. You will help define the security strategy and positioning for our customer solution within EMEA region and ensure we are aligned with constantly evolving security requirements. Your core responsibilities include the following:
- Help define Landis+Gyr’s EMEA solution security strategy, roadmap and implementation planning.
- Monitor cyber security trends and identify relevant security requirements into Landis+Gyr solutions.
- Drive security requirements into product (devices, software) release planning for an E2E security solution.
- Identify opportunities or needs for partnering activities within security solutions where relevant.
- Act as an interface between product development (R&D) and sales.
- Support tenders and sales teams in security related topics.
- Drive knowledge sharing on product and solution security related topics across the organization.
- Identify and implement solution security training needs in co-operation with Landis+Gyr training team.
We expect you already have experience in defining solution security requirements for energy, electric utilities, telecom or other similar industries running critical infrastructure systems. You understand the latest trends and requirements in the security area and have ideally set up adaptive security or security programs in complex technology environments. It is beneficial if you are familiar with current European regulations, directives and policies for cyber security. You have sufficient technical knowledge in order to successfully co-operate with our R&D security experts. Studies and qualifications on security domain area, ideally combined with solution product management experience, is required to be successful in the role.
Since you will be working in a truly international environment it is important you understand how to drive activities in a distributed organization. You can communicate and co-operate with numerous stakeholders and have strong customer focus in everything you do. Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken are also expected, other languages are a plus.
By joining Landis+Gyr you will be joining a truly global team, providing you with an opportunity to work with and learn from some of the industry’s leading experts. We value innovation, diversity, collaboration, personal development and growth opportunities. We also offer flexible working time and favor hybrid working models to fit your needs.
See what your future colleagues think of Landis+Gyr as an employer: Meet the team.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further information, please contact Kenneth Lampinen, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 50 438 7431.
Please, submit your application and CV at the latest on 30th September, 2021.