At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
We have one open position to work as a Sourcing Specialist for Konecranes Finland Oy. As a Sourcing Specialist, your task is to support Konecranes Category Managers from Facility Management teams. Your working location will be in Hyvinkää, Espoo or remotely, this can be negotiated during our interviews. Contract fill be fixed term, for around six months, but there is a possibility for a continuation.
You will be responsible for:
- Updating Konecranes databases with information about different facilities Konecranes has all over the world
- Researching Konecranes Rental agreements
- Contacting Managing Directors of Konecranes and different stakeholders
What you should bring
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, legal or engineering studies
- Understanding of sourcing and procurement processes, prior experience of sourcing, purchasing or similar is an asset
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office tools including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent English language skills, knowledge of Finnish, German or Chinese are seen as a bonus
- Good analytical skills in relation to data analysis and updates
- Proactive and social mindset
We offer you a unique possibility to work and develop your skills in an international and inspiring work environment. If you are interested in this position, please send your application www.adecco.fi with CV and salary expectations by 3.10.2021. We will start the interviews during this search period. For more information please contact Senior HR Consultant Aleksi Kerola, email@example.com
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.
Lisätietoja tehtävästä antaa: Aleksi Kerola, +358 406878417, firstname.lastname@example.org