Kemira is a global company providing solutions, chemicals and expertise to water intensive industries around the world. We are committed to being our customers’ first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that
empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future.
We are looking for a research-oriented Senior Scientist, Process Design and Engineering for our Global R&D, Process Development and Control & Monitoring team. You will work in R&D projects as chemical process expert to support and later lead the development and optimization of chemical manufacturing processes particularly in the field of new bioproduct processes.
What we offer:
• Safe and engaging work environment that enables you to perform to your full potential
• nsight to an industry where understanding chemical processes is an essential part of success
• Great colleagues, expertise, and excellent facilities
• Work in global teams in a Finnish company that is committed to innovation and sustainability
What you need:
• MSc or PhD degree in chemical engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in chemical process development, preferably experience in process scale up
• Experience in physicochemical process modelling and relevant modelling tools (e.g. Aspen, gPROMS, Matlab)
• Experience in project management is beneficial
• Willingness and capability to influence in international context
• Good communication skills in English, Finnish is a benefit
The position is located in Kemira Espoo R&D center.
For more information, please contact Manager, PDCM Anna Rautio by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358 41 448 4118 on 17 May 2021 between 14-15.
Please apply with CV, cover letter and salary expectation no later than 23 May 2021 in www.kemira.com/careers.
Kemira is a global chemicals company serving customers in water intensive industries. We provide expertise, application know-how and chemicals that improve our customers’ product quality, process and resource efficiency. Our focus is on pulp & paper, oil & gas and water treatment. In 2020, Kemira had annual revenue of around EUR 2.4 billion and 5000 employees. Kemira shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. www.kemira.com