Do you want to contribute to the optimization and steering of the Renewable supply chain of Neste?
We are growing our team and looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join our Supply Chain Steering team in Espoo.
The Supply Chain Steering team provides steering and planning of the whole renewable supply chain to maximal profitability, from supply to production to sales, including inventory management. The Supply Chain Steering team is part of Renewable Platform Supply Chain Management.
Your part in Neste journey
As Supply Chain Planner you will be part of a global team and will communicate and coordinate with various internal stakeholders. In this team you will have access to the whole Renewable supply chain and an opportunity to contribute to the overall profitability and success of Renewable business of Neste.
In this role, you will
- Analyze and validate the input data (supply/demand) to S&OP (Sales & Operations Plan) process for planning and optimizing Renewable sales, supply, production and inventories globally on a monthly level
- Have responsibilities in running the S&OP optimization for commercial opportunities in short term
- Support preparing scenarios and analysis about business opportunities relevant to S&OP
- Communicate S&OP input related information with internal stakeholders, including Sales teams in business units, Supply, Supply Chain Compliance, Business Control, Logistics
- Participate in development and maintenance of planning and reporting tools as well as in some selected development projects
As business is growing we need to continuously renew and develop our ways of working and integrate new initiatives to our business and work processes. In addition to the Supply Chain Steering team Supply Chain Analyst will be working with colleagues from across the organization and from different locations.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Master's degree from business or technology, studies in Supply Chain Management or Data Analytics would support succeeding in the role
- Relevant work experience in supply chain management, logistics, finance, sales, supply or supporting operations
- Experience with optimization, planning or simulation tools
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in English, both spoken and written
- Team work skills and also ability to steer own work independently
- Ability to work with complex and changing situations and flexible work attitude
We also value
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
- Analytical and fact driven approach
- Experience with SAP, Google tools and PowerBI
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Päivi Lintonen, Head of Supply Chain Steering, Renewables Platform, +358 50 458 6825 Wed October 6th between 9-10 (EST) or Thu October 7th between 15-16 (EST).
Please submit your application by October 17th, 2021.
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude tests.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,800 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable. In 2021, Neste placed 4th on the Global 100 list of the most sustainable companies in the world.
For more information, please visit neste.com.