DDS is a global leader in mobility apps and cloud-based fleet management and dispatch software solutions for the rapidly growing Passenger Transportation and Mobility industry. We are committed to changing the world of personal mobility by offering a portfolio of innovative real-time demand-based dispatching, routing, and scheduling, vehicle location, and tracking and communication systems to private and public sector verticals worldwide including taxi and transit sectors. We support our customers 24/7 through offices in Canada, Finland, Sweden, the UK, and the US.
We are now looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, technically skilled SW Development Manager, who will work with and lead the SW development team of 5 persons in Finland. The SW Development Manager will also be a member of our global software development team and cooperate closely with the Customer Support and the Sales teams.
- Team Management skills in effective communication, both internally (Finland and Canada) as well as externally.
- Successful software development track record and expertise to develop high quality software solutions.
- Following technical skills required
- AWS, SaaS, Cloud, Docker
- Networking (firewalls)
- M.Sc. Degree in a relevant technical field is an asset.
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise or SaaS systems.
- Ability to communicate with clients and internal groups, both verbally and in writing.
- Fluent Finnish and excellent English language skills, verbal and written.
- Contribute to internal and production environment IT development and maintenance.
- Able to contribute to upcoming system tenders.
- Flexible, adaptable, and pragmatic with an ability to stay focused on objectives and a can-do-attitude.
- Experience in working with Windows Servers, Virtualization platforms like Hyper-V and Linux operating systems is seen as an advantage.
You will report directly to the Global Software Development Manager based in Canada.
DDS Wireless offers a team-based work environment fostering collaboration, creativity and innovation and comprehensive benefits package, combined with the opportunity to develop your career in an international environment.
To apply please submit your CV together with a cover letter and salary request to
Please reference "Software Development Manager / Tampere - Your Name" in the subject line.