Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for System Architect, power distribution and electrification at ABB Oy, Process Industries division. As a System Architect you are responsible for technical solutions and system specifications in sales phase by defining the technology to be sold in such a way that it can be implemented from the start of the project to the end of the project. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be in close contact with customers during the sales phase when defining electrical network topologies and specifications for process industries customers.
In addition to this you will support the project operations in project kick-offs and you could act also as a Lead Engineer during project executions. In order to be able to successfully collaborate with our customers and different stakeholders you will need good English and Finnish skills. You can work at ABB offices in Vaasa or Helsinki.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in an international working environment. You will have the opportunity for personal development in the form of training and an opportunity for professional development and career within the organization.
- Defining cost-efficient and sustainable technical solutions for industrial customers in close co-operation with customer, Sales and Operations
- Supporting the project organization in technical solutions from the start of a project to its completion
- Acting as a Lead Engineer in projects when agreed
- Being the top expert in one or several product fields (e.g. Single drives, motors and machines, Fieldbuses and intelligent motor centers, Low Voltage switchboards, Medium Voltage switchgear, High Voltage switchgear)
- Supporting Marketing, Sales and project implementation to ensure that all technical solutions are correct from the very beginning
- Producing technical documentation
- Understanding the principles of electrical network calculations
- Electrical engineering expertise; electrical engineering for the process industry, ability to understand and apply power distribution systems
- Knowledge of Low, Medium and High Voltage Systems
- Understanding of industrial processes
- Good command of English and Finnish. We also appreciate other languages, especially Swedish
- Experience in commissioning/site operations and carrying out testing for the process industry is seen as an advantage
- Ideally you have a knowledge of ABB products
- You have ability to work independently and as a team member
More about us:
Process Industries division delivers complete electrification and automation solutions, industry-specific products and lifecycle services across industries. Engineering and delivering reliable electrification and automation solutions from devices to monitoring and control make our customers get more out of their investment. Digitalization solutions including collaborative operations, remote services and augmented reality help improve plant and enterprise productivity, reduce maintenance and energy costs. Our engineering, project management, services and solutions portfolio covers a wide range of industries - Mining, Pulp & Paper, Metals, Aluminum, Cement, Chemical, Battery and Food & Beverage.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
Yhteystiedot: If you have questions, please contact Engineering Manager Jani Yliaho, tel. +358 50 334 2527.
Työpaikan osoite: Strömbergintie 1, 00380 HELSINKI
Työ alkaa: As soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 31.12.2021
Jätä hakemus: Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position by December 31st 2021 at https://careers.abb/global/en/job/80379539/System-Architect-Power-Distribution-and-Electrification. The position will be filled when we find a suitable candidate so apply as soon as possible.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 23.11.2021
TE-palvelujen ilmoitusnumero: 11075316
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä