Sähkösuunnittelija / Pääsuunnittelija / Projekti-insinööri / Käyttöönottaja / Hankejohtaja ; 5 eri paikkaa auki
Are you the driven team player we are looking for to join us as a System Engineer?
We at Valmet Automation Tampere Supply Center are looking for a System Engineer to join our Initialization & System Testing team serving global automation system deliveries. Your main responsibilities are integrating physical devices (e.g. process stations, servers, working stations), network devices, servers and virtual systems as an integrated system and testing the functionality for our Valmet DNA automation system delivery projects. You are also responsible for project network functionality in FAT. You work in co-operation with different internal functions to provide high-quality initialized equipment for the automation projects.
Our expectations for you
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have
- Suitable technical education, e.g. B.Sc. degree in Information Technology, Automation or ICT
- Experience of Windows environment (Win10, Win server, trouble shooting)
- Knowledge of networks (routing, topology, switches, routers, firewalls)
- Knowledge of virtual machines and virtual systems (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Hands-on attitude (experience of working with electricity)
- Fluent Finnish and English, both written and spoken
- IT and system skills
We also value
- Valmet DNA automation system is considered as an advantage
- Problem solving skills and initiative attitude
- Capability to work under pressure and thrive in a versatile project environment with different stake holders
In this position, you should be able to work independently, efficiently and respecting high-quality standards.
A challenging position with a global industry leader where you will have the possibility to work in a team environment that lets you contribute to the success of the organization as well as find opportunities for personal development. This is an opportunity to work with a well-known brand and lots of interesting projects to be involved in.
For more information, please contact Eetu Nieminen, Manager, Initialization and System Testing, +358 50 529 1996 or eetu.p.nieminen(at)valmet.com.
To apply for the position, please complete our on-line application form by June 21, 2021. Please provide your CV with salary expectation.
Join the team!
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 14,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers' performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how - and above all, teamwork.