At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
We have one open position to work as a System Project Engineer for Konecranes Finland Oy. As a System Project Engineer, your task is to support Konecranes System Project Manager(s) in customer delivery projects with direction of the System Project Manager. Your working location will be in Hyvinkää or Hämeenlinna. Contract will be fixed term, and the length will be 6-9 months.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing project scope and requirements set forth in contract and related specifications
- Developing and upgrading project schedule
- Preparing project cost budget; updating cost forecasts
- Project progress reports, internal and external
- Project documentation; meeting minutes, etc.
- Attending project meetings, internal and external
- Updating data in various systems supporting project management
- Contacting stakeholders
In addition, also responsible for providing support in internal development actions, when needed
What you should bring:
- A master's degree from technical education
- Senior Level work experience from sourcing and change management tasks
- Excellent English and Finnish language skills
- Experience from using SAP
- Positive can-do attitude; willingness to take responsibility
We offer you a unique possibility to work and develop your skills in an international and inspiring work environment. If you are interested in this position, please send your application www.adecco.fi with CV and salary expectations by 9.11.2021. We will start the interviews during this search period. For more information please contact Senior HR Consultant Aleksi Kerola, firstname.lastname@example.org
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.
Lisätietoja tehtävästä antaa: Aleksi Kerola, +358 406878417, email@example.com