Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
Job posting end date: 06/29/2021
We are now looking for a Tactical Sourcing Specialist to join our team in Tampere, Lappeenranta or Espoo.
In this interesting position you will be responsible for managing sourcing activities for agreed response area in close collaboration with business and other important stakeholders.
As Tactical Sourcing Specialist your key accountabilities and responsibilities are:
- Supplier quotations: manage timely and accurate supplier RFQ process
- Supplier selection: identify, validate and select supplier from predefined supplier base
- Terms negotiation: negotiate final prices, quantities, terms of payment and delivery times with suppliers
- Master data: update prices, lead times and vendor data in the system
- Supplier evaluation: evaluate supplier performance on responses to quote requests, escalate to strategic sourcing
- Participate in SRM process with selected suppliers
2. Business Partnerships
- Close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborating with country sourcing to drive agreed actions forward
- Working closely with Customer Logistic to develop operational purchasing performance in the country
You will report to Head of West Europe Procurement.
To be successful in this position we are looking for a candidate with following experience and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business
- Prior experience in sourcing, purchasing or item management, preferably related for spare parts
- Strong technical competence, and ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Experience on SAP and Office tools, preferably from ATON, Enovia and Jaggaer.
- Ability to learn quickly new systems and programs
- Strong communication, coordination, interpersonal and networking skills
- Proactive, analytical and independent way of work
- Desire to take responsibility on matters
- Fluent English and Finnish is essential
For more details about the role, please contact Marko Aho, Head of Procurement West EU, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply by sending your resume and application through Metso-Outotec Careers page latest by June 24, 2021. Please include your salary request in your application. Please note that we will already screen applications during the application period and the job starts as soon as we find the right person, so be quick!
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its illustrative combined sales for 2019 were about EUR 4.2 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com, twitter.com/metsooutotec