Now you have a great opportunity to join a team of skilled colleagues, work in a global environment and be part of an HR transformation journey, which supports our client's new strategy! Here you get to be a part of one of the leading companies in its industry and this fixed-term position would be a great first step to get a chance to get valuable experience.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering high quality talent acquisition services for our clients units across Finland & Baltics. You will partner with hiring managers and HR colleagues to deliver end-to-end talent acquisition services that support our client´s current and future business needs, engages and motivates employees and develops a positive employer brand. Your focus will be on both operative and specialist roles, including sales and IT profiles.
You are offered
• work and collaboration in a global environment
• a fantastic chance to learn from skilled colleagues
• a pathway to explore other HR positions in our organization
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
You are part of our client's HR Center of Expertise (CoE) and participate in the design, development and implementation of policies, guidelines, processes, solutions so that the outcomes meet our client´s current and future business needs, engage and motivate employees and develop our client as a great place to work.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Delivering talent acquisition services for various units across your region, including e.g. employer branding actions, candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, and assessments
• Participating into building talent pools for critical positions
• Ensuring that the recruitment process is efficient, effective and engaging for the candidates
• Working together with other talent acquisition professionals to develop recruitment practices and processes and to ensure local needs are covered in different development initiatives
• Participating to different talent management activities as needed
Etsimämme henkilö on
• MSc/BSc in psychology, behavioral sciences, human resources or other relevant field
• Experience in end-to-end recruitment processes, including employer branding actions, candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing and assessments
• Experience from direct search companies / recruitment consulting is an advantage
• Fluent in Finnish and English, other languages as an advantage
As a person you are:
• Proactive, well-organized, and thorough
• Service-minded, communicative and you have an enthusiastic approach to recruitment
• Start: As soon as possible
• Work extent: Until 31.12.2021
• Location: Espoo or Hyvinkää (although virtually atm)
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our Hyvinkää based client is one of the leading companies in their industry. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services.
Kysyttävää? firstname.lastname@example.org, Ilmoitusnumero: 15058369