Talent Attraction and Development role in the Nordics
Would you like to be part of our transformation journey towards a common working culture in the Nordics? We are looking for a business-minded specialist who is highly driven to enhance our talent sourcing and retaining processes in our organisation.
As Talent Attraction Specialist at Food Folk (McDonald's) you will be designing recruitment processes and developing best practices and tools for the future. In this role, you will also take ownership of organisation compensation & benefit offering, and support hiring managers during the recruitment process.
You are the right fit for the role if you enjoy working in an international environment and want to help Food Folk to grow and meet its targets. We are looking for a self-driven and systematic person who is interested in designing and harmonizing processes and practises across the four Nordic headquarters.
Your main responsibilities:
- Designing, developing, and harmonizing recruitment processes and tools
- Developing onboarding process and content that support excellent candidate experience (hired & not-hired)
- Developing and managing external relationships with vendors and agencies
- Developing and harmonizing an attractive compensation & benefit program to retain talent and strengthen engagement
- Establishing career advancement guidelines that support Food Folk’s values & culture
- Supporting recruitments by sourcing, assessing, and hiring the right talent
- Managing talent pools and building up pipelines
What we expect from you:
- University / Polytechnic degree (preferably in Human Resources or Business)
- Proven work experience in a similar role or as an internal Recruiter or HR in general
- Experience with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems, and candidate management systems
- Strong influencing and networking skills for collaboration with decision makers of the organisation at Nordic level
- Ability in making well-analysed decisions based on data and statistics
- Independent and highly self-driven working attitude
- Good communication skills in English and in one of the following languages: Finnish, Swedish Norwegian or Danish
- Knowledge in fast food restaurant industry or service sector is considered as an advantage
This position presents a great opportunity for a person who is passionate about making a change and an impact on people’s wellbeing and success in the organisation. You will get to design a great recruitment experience for our managers as well as current and future colleagues. You will also play a key part in enhancing engagement and retention by developing an aligned Nordic high-quality compensation & benefit package. We offer you inspiring and challenging work tasks, and an opportunity for personal and professional development in a great team. Food Folk has offices in all the four Nordic capitals: Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo, and Stockholm, and you can be based in any of them. We embrace digital first way of working so working remotely is highly accepted. This role includes some travel within Nordic markets. We offer you a permanent position.
To apply, please send your CV and motivational letter in English to www.mercuriurval.fi (ref. FI-16397) latest by 9th of November. In further questions about the role or the recruitment process, you can contact our Mercuri Urval recruitment partner, Jesse Kannosto, in Finnish, Swedish or English via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone +358 405 612 572 on October 26th 3-5 pm or on November 2nd 3-5 pm (Finnish time).
McDonald’s is the largest restaurant chain in the Nordics, serving iconic products like the Big Mac® to 600.000 guests every day. We have approximately 20.000 employees in around 430 restaurants, delivering a great restaurant experience to our guests. Most of the McDonald’s restaurants are owned and operated by local franchisees. Food Folk Group owns the licensee rights for McDonald´s in the Nordics since 2017. The annual revenue of Food Folk Group is 1,3 billion euros.
The Nordic headquarter organization consists of 220 colleagues. The organization is built on a matrix structure, where about half of the employees are working locally in one of our four markets and half are working in Nordic functions. We have a high-performance culture and we do everything in our power to deliver a great restaurant experience to our guests, no matter working in a restaurant or at the headquarters. We aim to make a difference, and in many cases, we are the first row on the CV and an integration engine in society, something we are very proud of. We believe that delicious food can also be sustainable - for our customers, producers and the environment. As one of the world's leading restaurant brands, we're using our Scale for Good to make this vision a reality.