We invite you to bring your experience and passion for management and leadership into play as you lead our Digital IT Services team. To succeed in this role, you must have a proven track record in managing global teams. Are you our new Team Manager? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Global IT Infrastructure & Operation department
As our new Team Manager, you will have a crucial role in managing a global team responsible of the technical foundation for Ramboll’s Digital & Innovation teams within all our business units. Our Digital IT Services helps improving Ramboll’s tech-enabled consultancy business through fit-for-purpose multi-cloud platform and advisory services. You will be part of a global team working out of the Nordic countries, USA and India. We have a strong collaboration culture and retain high employee satisfaction.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Day-to-day team management, including coordination of Scrum practices
- Leading close collaboration with our other IT departments and Ramboll’s Digital Development Center
- Proactive engagement with Ramboll’s Digital & Innovation teams
- Leadership and people development in the Digital IT Services team, contributing also to the overall Global IT Infrastructure & Operation management
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc. in Computer Science or similar)
- 7+ years of experience in the IT industry in general
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Good understanding of cloud services and solutions - SaaS, IaaS, PaaS
- Work experience with Azure and/or GCP based cloud solutions and cloud migrations
- Experience in managing Agile / Scrum teams – Agile PM, Scrum Master certifications are a plus
- Experience in DevOps
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- Strong leadership skills to ensure high performance from the team
- Proven stakeholder management skills; ability to build relationships and trust, so your business colleagues see you as their partner, focusing on creating value for the business
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Welcome to our IT organisation
In Ramboll’s Global IT organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly. We enable bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise, as we tie together all parts of the business through smooth operations and develop new solutions, future proofing Ramboll in an increasingly competitive market. Ramboll Global IT Infrastructure & Operation is responsible of core IT infrastructure, Hardware & Software Management, IT Office solutions, Digital IT Services and IT Infrastructure Architecture.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, architecture and consultancy company. Working at one of our offices in 35 countries you will join 16,500 fellow bright minds in creating innovative and sustainable solutions within Buildings, Transport, Energy, Environment & Health, Water and Management Consulting. Combining local experience with global knowledge, we help shape the society of tomorrow.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis during the application period. We look forward to receiving your application.