Hitachi Energy is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are looking for a motivated Technical Project Manager at Hitachi Energy, Grid Automation business in Vaasa or Tampere. This is an interesting and professionally challenging position where you have the chance to work with one of the leaders in the industry.
You will be working on domestic and global service projects that typically consist of SCADA/DMS upgrades and extensions, cyber security services and RTU services to end customers. You will be also responsible for providing engineering and expert services for our customers. This is a role for someone who has good leadership and management skills as well as a strong "can-do" mindset. You will successfully secure that the team can plan, execute and complete the services to our customers globally.
We offer you the opportunity to develop your project management competence in various ways and the possibility to work with both domestic and global customers in the areas of utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure. In this position, you will have the opportunity to further your career to a senior position, or in sales or general management.
- Leading the service project team with clear guidelines, tasks and milestones, while motivating and providing feedback.
- Managing all aspects of the service projects to agreed-upon customer requirements and ensuring all technical, safety, quality and financial targets are met.
- Participating in domestic and export service projects of various sizes as a technical engineer.
- Monitoring each stage of service project implementation to ensure best practices in cost control, resource efficiency, risk management and health, safety and the environment.
- Supporting our end-customers with your technical expertise, leading to better user experience, higher customer satisfaction and long-term collaboration.
- Identifying, analyzing and addressing service project risks, with the regular sharing of lessons learned.
- Providing technical support for our sales teams in designing the scope to be offered
- Coordinating contract negotiation and claims with customers, in collaboration with the Supply Chain and Legal functions.
- Achieving service project deliverables and compliance with contract requirements. Building strong relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in information technology or electrical engineering
- A few years' experience in project and contract management
- Project Management certification is considered as a benefit
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience with SCADA/DMS systems
- Experience in SAP, MS Office and MS Project
- Good communication skills in Finnish and in English
- Willingness to work in flexible service team
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to solve complex problems, learn quickly and innovate
- Good job planning, prioritizing, time management and documentation skills and the ability to work under pressure.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world's energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
Yhteystiedot: For more information about this role, please contact Jarmo Varmajoki, Service Operations Manager, tel. +358503341295.
Työpaikan osoite: Strömbergin Puistotie 15 C, 65320 VAASA
Työ alkaa: as soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 31.05.2022
Jätä hakemus: Ready for a new exciting challenge? Apply for the position by 31 May 2022. Apply for the position with the job id FI52120920 at https://www.hitachienergy.com/career. We will initiate interviews as candidates apply and position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 27.04.2022
TE-palvelujen ilmoitusnumero: 11374988
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä