Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you will be a technical support specialist for the Large Motors and Generators' sales organization in Helsinki providing technical solutions and advice on ABB products and applications.
Reporting to the Technical Sales Support Manager, you will support local sales teams and customers by advising on technical options and cost-effective solutions.
- Providing electrical designs for large AC motors and generators
- Supporting the sales team by providing advice on technical solutions
- Analyzing test results and adjusting your results according to the measured parameters
- Supporting Sales, Procurement and After Sales in technical matters
- Collaborating with R&D on sales of newly released products
- Making electrical noise simulations together with Technology and R&D departments
- Committing to completing tasks, keeping schedules and communicating results
- Balancing between the various requests coming from several stakeholders and still keeping your tasks in logical order
- A Master's or bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least a few years of experience in electrical engineering, preferably working with rotating electrical machines. Longer experience is highly appreciated.
- Experience in dimensioning electrical machines
- Knowledge of measuring technology, power electronics, thermodynamics, and insulation technology
- Understanding of analytical and numerical tools and knowledge of electrical Finite Element Method (FEM) is an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, Finnish is an advantage
More about us:
The Large Motors and Generators Division offers a comprehensive product portfolio of large AC motors and generators. From general purpose to highly customized designs, synchronous motors and high voltage induction motors provide high efficiency, reliability and availability across all major industries and applications, including some in the toughest and most demanding environments. The division also has a long track record of designing and building generators for wide range of industries, including power generation, marine, oil and gas, mining, and data centers.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
Yhteystiedot: For more information, contact Pekka Huhta, +358 50332 2570 May 5 or May 12 between 15-17 (CET+1).
Työpaikan osoite: Strömbergintie 1, 00380 HELSINKI
Työ alkaa: As soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Ilmoitus jätetty: 03.05.2021
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä