We are looking for high quality quality enthusiasts for high quality quality assurance!
You would be working in one of our scrum teams, together with our other skilled software professionals, developing a world-class software product that enables organizations to get insight into the actual reality of their operations. In a test engineer role, you would review product requirements and specifications, estimate testing effort, create, and review test designs, do manual testing, automate E2E/integration test cases, report defects, and verify corrections.
You will have a desk in our Helsinki or Oulu office, but you can also mostly work remotely if you so desire.
Desired skills and experience
- Agile software development principles and practices
- Understanding of quality assurance concepts and methodologies e.g., ISTQB certificate
- Experience with creating effective test designs
- Programming skills
- Experience with writing automated test cases
- Experience with exploratory testing
If you are applying for a senior position, you will need expert knowledge of above topics, experience with mentoring others, experience with coordinating related tasks, and proficiency to introduce improvements to our way of working.
Needed personal and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills and innovativeness
- Systematic and proactive approach
- Excellent verbal and textual communication in English
- Relaxed attitude and a sense of humor
We are happy to offer you:
- Respectful, supportive, and honest teammates who are fun to work with
- Full training to our processes, practices, and tools
- Dedicated time allocation for growing and developing professional competence
- Opportunity to work with leading experts in process mining and enterprise architecture
- A workplace in a central location in Munkkivuori, Helsinki or Kontinkangas, Oulu
- Flexible working arrangements and a wide range of benefits
Send your application, CV, and salary request as soon as possible, to email@example.com.
About QPR Software
QPR Software Plc (Nasdaq Helsinki) provides solutions for strategy execution, performance and process management, process mining and enterprise architecture in over 50 countries. Users of QPR Software gain the insight they need for informed decisions that will make a difference.
With 30 years of experience, 2 000 customers and over a million licenses sold, QPR’s products are highly regarded by industry analysts and customers alike. QPR Software Plc. was founded in Oulu in 1991 and has its headquarters in Helsinki.
Dare to improve. www.qpr.com
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. QPR Software does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. QPR Software will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.